Grantham spurns Bengals, stays at UF

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know. With time those old bastards kinda grow on you...
Wouldn’t you love to see him on the sidelines again, chewing his cud and screaming inconrehensible garbage.
Not that old bastard. He’s a son of a b!tch if there ever was one. He’s a nole, he sent guys to hurt our players, he’s a nole, he’s old as dirt, he’s a nole.... and he’s a son of a b!tch.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not that old bastard. He’s a son of a b!tch if there ever was one. He’s a nole, he sent guys to hurt our players, he’s a nole, he’s old as dirt, he’s a nole.... and he’s a son of a b!tch.

This. I kept my cool with Muschamp, looked the other way on Shannon, and have stomached Grantham. But I would absolutely lose it with that washed up nole, dirtbag Andrews walking the sidelines in orange and blue.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This. I kept my cool with Muschamp, looked the other way on Shannon, and have stomached Grantham. But I would absolutely lose it with that washed up nole, dirtbag Andrews walking the sidelines in orange and blue.
He's an absolute POS, scumbag. He and Darnell Docket probably share a condo together down in Boca...

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I'd rather have a sister in a whore house than that some beach on our sideline.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Walking the sidelines...AGAIN

FTFY

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
:snicker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.