Grantham STAYING; assistant coach hires & fires

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I won't celebrate gray. He's the only guy who if stayed wouldn't upset me. So of course he's the only one we really hear anything about.

FML

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I guess it all started around 6pm tonight(you’ll have to check with Durty to correlate that time with Jay’s status). I was told by someone I know in Gville who knows him personally. I can’t divulge any specifics other than location. But he is looking for a job elsewhere and severing certain ties. No idea if it means he’s unhappy Grantham is staying or is tied to him and feels he has to go if weak arm tackles and bad angles can’t be a part of his life any longer.

I accepted the news, shared, had a Talisker and am now having a glass of champagne.

Sufficient?

I think you left out the succulent short rib over pasta your wife made for dinner . The rest pretty much covers it .

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

People like this actually exist

So Grantham sets up a fake Twitter page and uses a black kid for the profile pic to throw everybody off track. Nice.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Damn, the gap in those front teeth is as big as the gaps the Sooner running backs ran through in our D-line last night...which is to say pretty fcvking big.

You’d think a guy stealing half a mill a year would invest in a good dentist but apparently not. He must be a Butters disciple.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I won't celebrate gray. He's the only guy who if stayed wouldn't upset me. So of course he's the only one we really hear anything about.

FML
Exactly, the defensive coach on the staff worth a shcit is leaving. Another big eff you from dan Mullen

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
According to more sources, we’re not exactly sure what was discussed at the dinner. HOWEVER, what we can confirm is that Mullen insisted that Todd choose black eyed peas as his side to go along with his blackened grouper. Typically people eat those at the start of a new year for good luck. Hmmm.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grantham is going nowhere unless he chooses to leave...and why would he at the rate UF is paying him. Mullen is not going to fire him. Worst D in history and that fat **** will probably be given a raise

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.