Grier thinks his arm is strong, best QB in draft

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The fact is, if he had never played for UF you wouldn't trash him. That's what I mean by jilted lover. Your criticism is completely clouded by the fact that he "betrayed" the Gators.
I wouldn't hate that guy who killed my brother unless he had killed my brother. I must be clouded by the fact that he killed my brother.

(nobody killed my brother, it's just an extreme example :lol:)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He’s FOS. Just like all his BS stories he told when he failed his drug test, went MIA and the decided to transfer. Has the guy ever owned a decision he’s made in his life? I think he’s a lying POS.
Embarrassing jilt.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Latest from the ever reliable internet. He's got an arm. Ball speed timed (I don't know how) as higher than the average NFL QB. Now they're on his case re decision making. Scouts and experts are always right, after all. Just look at how good they are at picking the top QB prospects. :bwahaha:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I'll play. I think he could be very good, ..a lot of variables to consider, obviously. I think it doesn't surprise me he would toot his own horn. I think this thread and all threads about him have the potential to devolve into just another rehashing the Mac/Grier, choose a side, pissing argument. But hey, clicks are good. Right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure which one I’ve seen, but out of an abundance of caution I’d request both. Good catch.
Elizabeth Grier, I think, is mom:
elizabeth-grier.jpg

I think this is stepmom, Nila Grier.

willgrier2-ftr-090915-grier_1mef0ktkicd8e19sostn78nj7k.jpg

Dude married the same woman. I had to look closely at teeth and eyebrows of all the pics to see if it was the same woman just with blonde dye. So funny when dudes do that.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I'll play. I think he could be very good, ..a lot of variables to consider, obviously. I think it doesn't surprise me he would toot his own horn. I think this thread and all threads about him have the potential to devolve into just another rehashing the Mac/Grier, choose a side, pissing argument. But hey, clicks are good. Right?
That's right.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Elizabeth Grier, I think, is mom:
elizabeth-grier.jpg

I think this is stepmom, Nila Grier.

willgrier2-ftr-090915-grier_1mef0ktkicd8e19sostn78nj7k.jpg

Dude married the same woman. I had to look closely at teeth and eyebrows of all the pics to see if it was the same woman just with blonde dye. So funny when dudes do that.
Yes and no. Real stepmom is to the right.
ff00e484224b517ac89d5bc26eebd470.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier is benefited from this being a weak QB draft, the number one quarterback deciding to stay in school (kid from Oregon). He was rated anywhere from 4-8 when comps were being posted at the end of the regular season. I don't think he has the strongest arm, but I would bet he has the quickest release. He is a bit of a gambler so some teams will probably shy away from that. Unlike Farve and it appear Mahomme who have superior arm talent even for the NFL, Grier doesn't have the arm to throw himself out of trouble. So it will really depend on whom his coach is. His family and off the field issues are being questioned. With whom decided to stay in school and the people who left I wouldn't be shocked to see him in the late first or early second unless his combine performance and interviews (which are more important that the workout) are fantastic.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here is a side by side:
View attachment 13432

Swamp nailed their comparison.

It looks like A is slightly different but that B and C are def the same.
B and C are Lila. Not quite sure, though, why Lila has her arms around Will in the pic like she's his squeeze, unless father and son are tapping the same well. Which in the case of this family is quite possible.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
B and C are Lila. Not quite sure, though, why Lila has her arms around Will in the pic like she's his squeeze, unless father and son are tapping the same well. Which in the case of this family is quite possible.
:bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.