Birthday Happy Birthday B52G8rAC!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoy this your birthday, B52. Many will say it's the Sabbath, but don't let it go to your head.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
..................day..............Cake........presents..........family...........Enjoy flying high today with the revelry

B52-aero-india-2019-1800.jpg

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Happy Birthday 52

Each sortie carried 108 five hundred pound GP bombs. Quite an explosion on the ground. Of course the missions were flown on successive days using the same routes, altitudes and time on targets. Brave men climbed into those jets night after night knowing the enemy knew when and where they would appear. Thank you for remembering my comrades and my birthday.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Each sortie carried 108 five hundred pound GP bombs. Quite an explosion on the ground. Of course the missions were flown on successive days using the same routes, altitudes and time on targets. Brave men climbed into those jets night after night knowing the enemy knew when and where they would appear. Thank you for remembering my comrades and my birthday.
Everybody has a birthday. Not just anyone flies such an incredible workhorse. I read somewhere this plane will continue to be a part of our strategic services until 2040? Thats like 90 years. Thank you for your service to this country.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Everybody has a birthday. Not just anyone flies such an incredible workhorse. I read somewhere this plane will continue to be a part of our strategic services until 2040? Thats like 90 years. Thank you for your service to this country.
My honor and privilege to serve.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
th

Happy Belated Birthday…I was crawling around turkey plants this weekend.

Thank you for your service…saw many of your Birds growing up…Dad was with SAC (Not a piolet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.