Happy Football Season, Gatorchatter: This is just a reminder that I love each and every one of you

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Translation: I’m about to un-ban the donkey.
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let's face it, with football on the horizon (and a product to finally be excited about again), everything in life improves. Food tastes better, those that annoy you seem more tolerable, etc.

For a while now, I've let some crankiness from my personal life ooze over into Gatorchatter. I've been more impatient and threatening than usual. For the most part, all of you have taken my abuse with good humor, and continue to faithfully support the board every day. This is one of those mornings where I'm struck with how much I appreciate this e-family and what they have done for me.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around, and I'm going to do my best to ease back on reflexively blasting people out of the water (although it's certainly fun). I couldn't be more excited about this football season and I'm thrilled to spending it with this family, both through the wins and the losses.

If anyone needs anything, please don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Go Gators!

Discuss.
Could Be Worse Let It Go GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Let's face it, with football on the horizon (and a product to finally be excited about again), everything in life improves. Food tastes better, those that annoy you seem more tolerable, etc.

For a while now, I've let some crankiness from my personal life ooze over into Gatorchatter. I've been more impatient and threatening than usual. For the most part, all of you have taken my abuse with good humor, and continue to faithfully support the board every day. This is one of those mornings where I'm struck with how much I appreciate this e-family and what they have done for me.

So, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around, and I'm going to do my best to ease back on reflexively blasting people out of the water (although it's certainly fun). I couldn't be more excited about this football season and I'm thrilled to spending it with this family, both through the wins and the losses.

Go Gators!

Discuss.
angry marlon brando GIF

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Maybe some passive aggressiveness is in order. If you really loved us @oxrageous you would remap text to emojis. So when someone posts :) or ;) or :D they get a goddamned emoji instead of the text. But I digress. ;) <-- Dammit thats what Im talking about. Not that Im bitter or anything....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe some passive aggressiveness is in order. If you really loved us @oxrageous you would remap text to emojis. So when someone posts :) or ;) or :D they get a goddamned emoji instead of the text. But I digress. ;) <-- Dammit thats what Im talking about. Not that Im bitter or anything....
After all these years you haven't memorized the names of the most commonly used emotes yet? I never have to pull up the emote list to select something.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Go Gators!

Discuss.
This scares me. Like when Mommy and Daddy tell you they're getting a divorce but it's not because you're an unruly, pain in the ass, that would have made a better stain on the sheets.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Go Gators!

Discuss.
Well damn, I guess this site makes more loot than I thought. Will have to up my offer next time.

And if you really loved us.... where's all our confiscated Oxbucks at, Ox? Off shore?
Where, Switzerland? Panama? Did you spend it all on 3D supplies for Ghostbuster paraphenalia?
You can tell us.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the bromance vibes Ox!

I'm looking forward to the season for sure. See y'all at the Utah game!

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Well damn, I guess this site makes more loot than I thought. Will have to up my offer next time.

And if you really loved us.... where's all our confiscated Oxbucks at, Ox? Off shore?
Where, Switzerland? Panama? Did you spend it all on 3D supplies for Ghostbuster paraphenalia?
You can tell us.
Auburn gear for the wife. Momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Ox, you're some kind d of a genius psychiatrist! Look at all the repressed (maybe not) feelings you've been able to unleash and get out there. They should all pay you for the therapy you provided!!

Gotta lo e the hilarity and pithiness of the responses!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you're some kind d of a genius psychiatrist! Look atall the repressed (maybe not) feelings you've been able to unleash and get out there. They should all pay you for the therapy you provided!!

Gotta lo e the hilarity and pithiness of the responses!
pithiness

pithiness

pithiness

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members