Happy Independence Day GCMB!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend. Law, saw your birthday notification on FB. Did we ever establish that this was your actual birthday?

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
DD7DCo8XUAA1r7A.jpg

Hope everyone gets a good night's sleep - and have all of your fingers and toes when you wake up tomorrow!

Happy Fourth ladies and gentlemen...and donkeys!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend. Law, saw your birthday notification on FB. Did we ever establish that this was your actual birthday?
Werent we all born on the 4th of July?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DD7DCo8XUAA1r7A.jpg

Hope everyone gets a good night's sleep - and have all of your fingers and toes when you wake up tomorrow!

Happy Fourth ladies and gentlemen...and donkeys!

That sign pretty much described me tonight on Anna Maria Island. We blew up over $1000 worth of fireworks. Quite the show if I say so myself. And this was my t-shirt...

FEPR9328-BLUE-YTDS.jpg

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I was doing my 25th radiation treatment this morning and I told the tech I can now shoot sparks and flames out of my finger tips so I saved money on fireworks this year.....20 more to go!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was doing my 25th radiation treatment this morning and I told the tech I can now shoot sparks and flames out of my finger tips so I saved money on fireworks this year.....20 more to go!

Fk cancer.

Great attitude Dan - keep it up!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good luck man

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Sending some positive energy and vibes your way.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Wow, didn't realize you've been dealing with that. I said a quick prayer for ya!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Prayers for your recovery and stamina during your treatment.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators and GCMB #1 baby!! Haters and Complainers and GSMB OWNED and DESTROYED baby!!

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
keep up the fight man,,you have the right attitude. Kick its ass dan

Murph265

May 30, 2017
Happy 4th everyone!

As a teenager, I didn't appreciate what was being taught in American History class, or maybe the teacher sucked, idk... More recent reading (and a little age & perspective) has helped me appreciate the challenges our forefathers overcame to create a country and system of government no one had ever seen before. Truly amazing, the odds they overcame. We are more fortunate than most realize.

God Bless Merca!
That's the most amazing part. Look at most of the rest of the world. They've been screwed over by dictators or a system that is totally corrupt. They don't have a chance to get ahead! Because they stuck to their principles, many generations of Americans have prospered. Have you seen this anywhere else in the world? A republic that could switch to a wartime economy on a dime and outproduce the whole world quick enough to keep a nutbag from taking over the world? I could go on, but I'll end with "God bless America" !

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone on this board needs to get behind Dan.

Bless you, my man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator