Harvin wants to return to the NFL

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah ... I know you get triggered by those that smoke ... and I do as well for many that claim to need it medically but really don't ... but who really cares because it should be legal anyways ... but that is another argument and I just typed a bunch of ...

He claims he has migraines and even sat out of the 08 SEC Championship if I remember correctly for it. I don't know nor do I claim to know his deal and he probably could just be a stoner. Smells like a skunk and looks like a skunk then its probably a skunk.

With that said ... a 75% Harvin is still pretty damn effective.

08 Championship game wasn't due to mirgaines, it was due to the leg injury he suffered at FSU. He was in a walking boot, except when Meyer would have him "practice" without it when TV cameras were around.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A friend who has an ex-brother in law, who has a drinking buddy, who mows grass at the Buc's training facility, says Randy Moss is volunteering to play with Brady for free!

Breaking news!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Dude didnt even want to play when he WAS in the NFL. He has always wanted to play about 5 or 10 plays a game, even in college.

This is why the Bucs could actually be a good fit at a veterans' minimum. Between Evans, Godwin and now Gronk, they don't need Harvin to be a WR1 (which Harvin never really could be) or even a top 3 option when including a RB (if the Bucs get one). But, if you get him around 10 touches in various forms of kick returns, carries, sweeps, and 2-3 receptions, he is a plus weapon as your 3rd-5th option (especially if he comes cheap). You'd just be betting on there being bigger personalities in the locker room to manage him. You know, just like the personalities in NE kept Hernandez in check.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The studies are still out on the recovery aspect of weed/cbd but so far it does look like there are a lot of benefits. But like a lot of things, the problems normally come from the other effects instead of the one sought out effect.
LOL... yeah potheads say it cures everything.

Except Wuhan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A friend who has an ex-brother in law, who has a drinking buddy, who mows grass at the Buc's training facility, says Randy Moss is volunteering to play with Brady for free!

Breaking news!
Gronk paying in bags of weed?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Locker room cancer. Smoked away millions being selfish. Old and broke.....shocker

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
R

00505_dQgnWo7lHBO_600x450.jpg

Rumor has it that Deion Sanders is interested in joining the Bucs too.
At this rate, the Bucs better lay in a supply of canes, crutches, walkers and wheel chairs.

Last edited:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

Breaking news!
Unfortunately Moss was seen in a walking boot in Jax

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
LOL... yeah potheads say it cures everything.

Except Wuhan.

I halfway agree with you ... but on a serious note ... there are serious studies being done that do actually show recovery is faster after workouts. However, it also notes that because of that the intended training effect is lost because the body skips some of the gains made during that recovery time. Double edged sword. Good for when you need to get back to work ... bad for building the body up to get used to a load. I study this stuff because I am involved in endurance sports.

And ftr ... I am not a pothead. I wish I was and plan to be when I retire ... but can't/don't right now. :P

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dambiguous question = How many feet across is the starting line for the Boston Marathrong?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They claim it cures that too. CBD is a complete snake oil product. I can't believe how many people throw money away on it.

The FDA Crackdown on Coronavirus Medical Claims: CBD Companies, Take Note! - Harris Bricken
It's really not that expensive for CBD creams. My wife uses the CBD for soreness after working out; she also uses arnica cream and says they are similar (arnica's probably cheaper). I wouldn't call it straight up snake oil, but the act of rubbing the cream into the sore spot likely gives as much relief as the product itself, if not more. If I get aches/pains, I go with ibuprofin or alleve. What I want out of my weed is not CBD. :bandit:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, my wife is a weed lightweight, so the stuff works for her.
I can eat edibles all day long and won't get stoned, so the creams would do nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.