Harvin wants to return to the NFL

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I can only assume that Nat Moore is excited about the possible return to football by Percy HarvinS :dance:

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
75d9d4abbb4ff8.gif
exactly this

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
No idea if Percy will ever play another down, but he was something special when he didn't have his head stuck up his ass. In all my years of watching football, he was the most dynamic player I ever saw. No one has ever had his ability to change direction and slip tackles, while gaining speed. You hear about a lot of guys who can do that while not losing speed, however Percy could actually gain speed. He was a genetic freak of nature.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No idea if Percy will ever play another down, but he was something special when he didn't have his head stuck up his ass. In all my years of watching football, he was the most dynamic player I ever saw. No one has ever had his ability to change direction and slip tackles, while gaining speed. You hear about a lot of guys who can do that while not losing speed, however Percy could actually gain speed. He was a genetic freak of nature.

Plus Percy spent his season after heel surgery in the weight room and got stronger than an ox. He ran in 4th gear unless someone got an angle on him in which case he just shifted into 5th and was out of reach! Most exciting player I’ve ever seen as he scored every 3rd touch. Still, a locker room cancer.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I would be surprised if he gets another chance, too many red flags. However, his kind of speed (if he still has it) and moves are undeniably worthy of another chance, at least a try out.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would be surprised if he gets another chance, too many red flags. However, his kind of speed (if he still has it) and moves are undeniably worthy of another chance, at least a try out.

Got to have upper body strength too

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He has plenty of value as a kick and punt returner alone - the question is whether he’s worth the attitude.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s lost about 15 lbs. of muscle mass.....no bueno
Mehhh... he was pretty fast as a 170 ish pound freshman. Im not sure losing the mass wouldn't help. Frankly, he was pretty oddly shaped for a receiver. Having that much mass up top doesn't help much. You still arent running through a LB or strong safety in the NFL. Ask Tebow.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh... he was pretty fast as a 170 ish pound freshman. Im not sure losing the mass wouldn't help. Frankly, he was pretty oddly shaped for a receiver. Having that much mass up top doesn't help much. You still arent running through a LB or strong safety in the NFL. Ask Tebow.

Ask Emmitt Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.