Harvin wants to return to the NFL

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
They claim it cures that too. CBD is a complete snake oil product. I can't believe how many people throw money away on it.

The FDA Crackdown on Coronavirus Medical Claims: CBD Companies, Take Note! - Harris Bricken

My mom, in her mid 70s has had a knee and hip replacement. The knee is fine. She has lingering pain from the hip replacement. She didn’t like how the pain meds made her feel, although they did take away the pain. Tried over the counter pain meds but they didn’t help. CBD cream worked. It removed the pain.

It’s not snake oil, your wrong.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Still a head case probably. "Migraines" lol. Had a friend on the team and another that was close to him that said that was BS. He would just shut himself in his room for days at a time and not respond to anybody.

Still probably a little too explosive for his joints a la Derrick rose. Steroid use in highschool and college probably didn't help those joints either.

That being said. I love me some Percy and I hope he proves me wrong. I think he's the best college football skill player of all time when he's healthy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still a head case probably. "Migraines" lol. Had a friend on the team and another that was close to him that said that was BS. He would just shut himself in his room for days at a time and not respond to anybody.
75d9d4abbb4ff8.gif

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Gummies aren’t made by licensed manufacturers using CGMPs (current good manufacturing practices). Decimal points are important in drug strengths as is finished product yield from an accurately measured and weighed raw active ingredient. FDA doesn’t have the congressional budget to regulate dietary supplements until after several humans are killed or severely incapacitated. FDA was basically told by Congress in 1994 to ignore the dietary supplement industry. Let the buyer beware. A huge percentage of dietary supplements don’t have any active ingredient in them at all and can be made in toilets in Haiti for all you know. Labels can say whatever they want as long as it is tagged with “This product is not approved by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure or mitigate any disease, structure or....blah blah blah of the human body.”
I realize THC gummies are a different animal, but you get the idea hopefully.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The investigation found supplements, including echinacea, ginseng, St. John's wort, garlic, ginkgo biloba and saw palmetto, were contaminated with substances including rice, beans, pine, citrus, asparagus, primrose, wheat, houseplant and wild carrot. In many cases, unlisted contaminants were the only plant material found in the product samples.

The retailer with the poorest showing was Walmart, where only 4 percent of the products tested showed DNA from the plants listed on the labels. Products tested from Walgreens, GNC, Target and others were little better.

Herbal supplements filled with fake ingredients, investigators find

Last edited:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The actions have nothing to do with the clinical effectiveness of the products, another issue entirely and one that is not required under the 1994 Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA).

According the formal documents, an attorney general's researcher, Dr. James A. Schulte II of Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY, determined that only 4 percent to 41 percent of products contained DNA from the plant species indicated on the product
Cease-And-Desist Orders Hit Walmart, Walgreens And Others For Herbal Supplement Sales

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.