Haskins waived by WFT after yet another WTF move

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The narrative that the media ran with and that the team is perpetuating is that he was fired for being maskless in a strip joint. Think about that - the media and the NFL actually believe being maskless in a titty bar is a better justification for employment termination than being an abject failure at your job.
Don’t care much for the guy as a ball player, but as a man, how can you expect someone to adequately enjoy the sights and smells in a strip club with a mask on? Were he inclined, how could he slip that rolled up dollar bill into a performer’s garter while clenched in his teeth? Asinine.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
As I understand it the owner insisted on drafting him even though coaches did not see potential in him. If so he probably got wealthy for nothing and won't be seeing an NFL job again. The rest is just stupid but some NFL and others are stupid.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As I understand it the owner insisted on drafting him even though coaches did not see potential in him. If so he probably got wealthy for nothing and won't be seeing an NFL job again. The rest is just stupid but some NFL and others are stupid.

The owner's son and Haskins were classmates and friends in high school.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Haskins wasn't even near ready, just like Justin Fields isn't even near ready. A team taking Fields in the first round is going to be very sorry.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I fully expect Haskins to join JaMarcus Russell in the NFL Overrated QB Draftee HOF. He may even usurp Russell’s current position as executive director.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I fully expect Haskins to join JaMarcus Russell in the NFL Overrated QB Draftee HOF. He may even usurp Russell’s current position as executive director.
Russell makes Haskins look like Brett Favre. Russell was the #1 overall pick; I can't imagine there ever being a bigger bust than JaMarcus Russell.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Russell makes Haskins look like Brett Favre. Russell was the #1 overall pick; I can't imagine there ever being a bigger bust than JaMarcus Russell.

Very adept use of the word “bigger” there.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember, too, that Burrow had to transfer to LSU in order to remove himself from the enormous shadow cast by Haskins at Ohio State. Meyer was determined to not have Haskins become the next under utilized Cam Newton.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Especially the amount of money wasted on Russell, The Foreskins at least lose Haskins at an affordable rate due to the rookie cap. Russell got over 50M up front to be a complete disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator