Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
"oooh boy, born again Christian Lane Kiffin bringing along the nephew of Payt-uhn!"

Some of you guys drank a little too much of that fancy reserve hooch and need to sober up. If you're still talking like this after that you should turn your Gator cards in.
Oh hell no…?We would never want the Number One FN QB in the Nation because, well he’s a ….GASP….Manning.
Or worse yet, he once stepped foot on that stinking pile of **** campus in Athens!
Everyone knows we don’t like them damn dwags!!!

You people are Fn sick.

After what we’ve been through since 2010 and you’re whining about the number one recruit in the country as a possibility???

My God.

Think about what Kiffen hire would do to Florida right now.
If he’s hired tonight, we will be the headlines from Podunck Kansas to Bristol Connecticut to LA and beyond.

Even Nicky would shutter at the thought of a team as talented as his coming to Atlanta coached by Kiffen.

Kirby would need more than a bottle of melatonin, every night, to sleep from now until next Halloween.

If we hired Kiffen tonight, we would have a top ten recruiting class in February, hell he might even be able to salvage a top 15 in the ESP.

He’s the obvious choice and if he can bring Durkin with him plus, even a shot with Arch Manning, Then hell yeah!!

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Oh hell no…?We would never want the Number One FN QB in the Nation because, well he’s a ….GASP….Manning.
Or worse yet, he once stepped foot on that stinking pile of **** campus in Athens!

You people are Fn sick.

After what we’ve been through since 2010 and you’re whining about the number one recruit in the country as a possibility???

My God.

If he’s hired tonight, we will be the headlines from Podunck Kansas to Bristol Connecticut to LA and beyond.

Even Nicky would shutter at the thought of a team as talented as his coming to Atlanta coached by Kiffen.

Kirby would need more than a bottle of melatonin, every night, to sleep from now until next Halloween.

If we hired Kiffen tonight, we would have a top ten recruiting class in February, hell he might even be able to salvage a top 15 in the ESP.

He’s the obvious choice and if he can bring Durkin with him plus, even a shot with Arch Manning, Then hell yeah!!

settle down cletus, it was a yoke

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

You people are Fn sick.

My God.

They aren't even going to interview Kiffin. Won't even speak to his agent.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greg McElroy on Finebaum just threw UF and the School's Administration under the bus. He said somethings go on at Florida. It's no longer a Top 5 Coaching Destination.

LSU is a better program to win a NC.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
All that may be true and I don't mind the southern draw at all (I grew up in south jawja) but I'll need to see pictures before I'll believe his childhood school bus had more than 4 seats.

D9rcZV.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Greg McElroy on Finebaum just threw UF and the School's Administration under the bus. He said somethings go on at Florida. It's no longer a Top 5 Coaching Destination.

Can't disagree. Fuxxxx et al is where the problem begins. Yes Cousin Eddie is dog dykk as a coach but there is plenty of shyt above him

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

Good grief,
McElroy is an ass but, with all the “woke” crap going on lately, he may have a point.

I guess, since Strick ponied up and fired Dan,
I sort of felt those were just rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator