Help me remember about Mike Bianchi

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n171611 said:
What? I could not understand the friggin' sentence. I still can't understand the sentence. That's well beyond some stupid grammar problem.

Whatever helps you sleep better.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
What sentence, dont have time to read back and this computer sucks...........as for Mikey he is funny as hell and will tell you about your team, players and coaches and it is usually the truth. I remember when he wrote for the Sun and a larger paper gave him a bigger market and more money.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dooley, you dug you own grave in this one. Even if you were right, being arrogant and elitist about it certainly won't win you any friends on a message board.

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n171615 said:
Dooley, you dug you own grave in this one. Even if you were right, being arrogant and elitist about it certainly won't win you any friends on a message board.

I learned from you

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n171615 said:
Dooley, you dug you own grave in this one. Even though you were right, being arrogant and elitist about it certainly won't win you any friends on a message board.

Also, OX. Have some balls to at least be objective. Even if you think I am elitist or arrogant.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n171681 said:
Also, OX. Have some balls to at least be objective. Even if you think I am elitist or arrogant.
Objective about what? Are you really that butthurt that I pointed out a grammar mistake? It was standard message board ribbing and wasn't meant to be devastatingly personal.

I wasn't even part of the silly argument you were having, just an observer.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n171689 said:
Objective about what? Are you really that butthurt that I pointed out a grammar mistake? It was standard message board ribbing and wasn't meant to be devastatingly personal.

It's time to out this guy.

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n171689 said:

No I'm not "butthurt". It's just stupid to point out a grammar mistake on a message board. I figured you were above "standard" message board ribbing. To my defense, I don't think grammar ribbing is standard these days. I think it is dumb. To your defense, you have since said you aren't above doing it. I guess we will have to disagree.

Anyway, the silly argument is not that silly because it needs to put to rest one misconception about the Muschamp contract. That stupid clause everybody has been bitching about wanting in his contract isn't feasible for any team to put in place. Not a Foley issue. If you recall, two to three weeks ago I addressed one of your posts about this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n171727 said:
No I'm not "butthurt". It's just stupid to point out a grammar mistake on a message board. I figured you were above "standard" message board ribbing. To my defense, I don't think grammar ribbing is standard these days. I think it is dumb. To your defense, you have since said you aren't above doing it. I guess we will have to disagree.
Dude, I only did it because of the way you were acting. I don't think you're a bad guy, but you made a fool out of yourself in this thread. It happens to all of us from time to time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n171600 said:
I think it was Mark Twain who once said "Pointing out grammar errors on a message board is a tool of of the desperate". Or maybe it was Bianchi. Or maybe it was everybody who has ever been on a message board.

Your grammar is basically okay -- well, for a lawyer it is -- but you need serious work on punctuation and style, Pat. For example, sentences always need to end with periods and, speaking of periods, they fall inside the trailing quote mark of the quote, not outside.

Dec 10, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n171735]

Your grammar is basically okay -- well, for a lawyer it is -- but you need serious work on punctuation and style, Pat. For example, sentences always need to end with periods and, speaking of periods, they fall inside the trailing quote mark of the quote, not outside.[/QUOTE]

Ha, good on you '78. The punctuation outside the quotations was a subtle dig at Ox. He did the same when correcting my grammar, and he didn't notice it. If you look at my other posts, punctuation (should be) properly placed.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n171757 said:
Ha, good on you '78. The punctuation outside the quotations was a subtle dig at Ox. He did the same when correcting my grammar, and he didn't notice it. If you look at my other posts, punctuation (should be) properly placed.

Gotta call glass before you try banking it in.:fistbump:

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Blue Light Special!

Tampon sale in aisle 5!:coffee:

Being held captive and reading about all the drama from the 18 yr olds the past few weeks has been bad enough. Lighten up already.

Dec 10, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n171764]

Gotta call glass before you try banking it in.:fistbump:[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't have worked as well like that. Somebody (sorry forget who) already pointed it out anyway. Not like I was the first to break it. I just kept baiting

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n171757 said:
The punctuation outside the quotations was a subtle dig at Ox.

Dude, you are so full of sh!t.

:lol:

Dec 10, 2014
divits;n171846 said:
Dude, you are so full of sh!t.

:lol:

Ugh, You again? Back for more embarrassment? OK. I can prove it pretty easily. Let's bet. If I win, you cancel your account. If you win, I cancel mine. Pretty even bet, right? Choose a neutral party to judge, and let's do it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n171858 said:
Ugh, You again? Back for more embarrassment? OK. I can prove it pretty easily. Let's bet. If I win, you cancel your account. If you win, I cancel mine. Pretty even bet, right? Choose a neutral party to judge, and let's do it.

I'm nuetral. You lose. :bananawave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.