Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Lose by 10 or more

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Today was when the reality really hit home, I was sitting around at a pastor roundtable meeting. I was asked where's your gator attire by a Kentucky fan. Last time I heard that comment was in grammar school. All the fleascratchers were all smiling like the calico cat in Alice in wonderland at me. They know they own the East and will continue to do so. Fyi: I get bombarded with pictures of all their improvements and 5 star updates on recruitment. Being a pastor in GA isn't easy as Gator fan. The barking of the fleascratchers makes me wanna be like Jesus and flip tables and pull out a bull whip.
Sadly, the only guys that didn't rag me were GT fans. It's sad that the once mighty Gators are on the same level as GT.

I sympathize. Also, GT would torch our D with their triple option.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
Today was when the reality really hit home, I was sitting around at a pastor roundtable meeting. I was asked where's your gator attire by a Kentucky fan. Last time I heard that comment was in grammar school. All the fleascratchers were all smiling like the calico cat in Alice in wonderland at me. They know they own the East and will continue to do so. Fyi: I get bombarded with pictures of all their improvements and 5 star updates on recruitment. Being a pastor in GA isn't easy as Gator fan. The barking of the fleascratchers makes me wanna be like Jesus and flip tables and pull out a bull whip.
Sadly, the only guys that didn't rag me were GT fans. It's sad that the once mighty Gators are on the same level as GT.
ThatsShocking.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys we've got to forget about past success. It's not coming back. We're saddled with Mullen for a few years. I'm gonna start looking at the positives and enjoy football season while it's here.
Enjoy what? Just keeping the losses close sometimes?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoy what? Just keeping the losses close sometimes?
I said this in the box. I'm just gonna treat it like I have a kid or family member on a shcitty team. I'm still gonna watch and root hard for em. Maybe celebrate that one big play or progress.I'm gonna try accept what we are and make the best of it.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
We arent the same level as GT.

We are the same level as Vandy and Tinerc.

Not talent level but the fan base is slowly getting to the level of their fans. I have some GT fans for friends. They give zero f*cks anymore about anything and are just happy to have a team. They could be blown out by 100 at a D3 school and they just have that stupid sh*t eating grin on their face the next day like they got a moral victory. When former hard core fans start to become numb to it all after a decade of suck and no real light at the end of the tunnel it’s starting to go that way. Slowly those of us on here that complain are becoming the minority. I know plenty of toothless fans as well and it least they are closer to the lights going out than us. (Moral victory).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not talent level but the fan base is slowly getting to the level of their fans. I have some GT fans for friends. They give zero f*cks anymore about anything and are just happy to have a team. They could be blown out by 100 at a D3 school and they just have that stupid sh*t eating grin on their face the next day like they got a moral victory. When former hard core fans start to become numb to it all after a decade of suck and no real light at the end of the tunnel it’s starting to go that way. Slowly those of us on here that complain are becoming the minority. I know plenty of toothless fans as well and it least they are closer to the lights going out than us. (Moral victory).
We have a football facility on par with Kentucky or Cowbell due in three to five years. It will probably take a new coach and then three years of great recruiting (if we get lucky enough to land an elite coach someday) before we are contenders again. Realistically, we are talking 2025-2026 at the earliest IF THEY HIRE AN ELITE COACH NEXT TIME.

I'm not waiting around.

UAA can enjoy their fvkking baseball taj majal.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
[QUOTE="Swamp Donkey, post: 762569, member: 7”]Realistically, we are talking 2025-2026 at the earliest IF THEY HIRE AN ELITE COACH NEXT TIME.52h-aSc-78E-xXo

I'm not waiting around[/QUOTE]

Will you be switching your alligence to Alabama, OSU or UGA? Since you only want to be associated with winners.

Shytter is full, my friend. Schitter is full.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I feel your pain my brother.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure the Gators make a bowl game this year at all. Maybe they will improve throughout the year. The schedule looks tough.
Actually, the schedule is weak which will make the losses even harder to take. Our only tough games SHOULD be Georgia, LSU (at home) and MSU. We have 6 games on our schedule that should be gimmes, 8 if you count horrible FSU and Tenn. teams. We've already screwed the pooch on one of those and if the last 9 years of futility has taught us anything it's that we seem to be allergic to improvement.

It's going to be a long, dreadful season I'm afraid. 5-7.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have a football facility on par with Kentucky or Cowbell due in three to five years. It will probably take a new coach and then three years of great recruiting (if we get lucky enough to land an elite coach someday) before we are contenders again. Realistically, we are talking 2025-2026 at the earliest IF THEY HIRE AN ELITE COACH NEXT TIME.

I'm not waiting around.

UAA can enjoy their fvkking baseball taj majal.

Remember back in 2014ish people used to say that we won't be legit contenders again until 2018? Now people who believe in Mullen are saying 2021 or 2022. I'm afraid your time table is likely to be the correct one. Sure this is likely to be Mullen's worst season during his tenure here, but the evidence that one day he'll lead us to greatness is severely lacking.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're gonna miss you, old hoss. Where are you going, by the way?
Im going to Swamp Ass to where the Gators are still winning the NC this year and every year and where Chimp, Butters and ****ters Full are all great hires.

Im not going anywhere. I just dont have another eight years of rebuilding in me. If UAA finally builds a below average (ole muss or kentucky level) facility in 3-5 years as the claim they might.... unless it takes longer to build baseball palace for the empty baseball stands, and falling donations and revenue. Eight years is actually a pie in the sky projection, with great facilities and an elite coach next hire.

Just dont have eight more years (at least) of this shyt in me.

We still dont even act like the house is on fire when in fact it already burned to the basement. It burned to the foundation and they are talking new facilities in 2021 at the earliest. At the EARLIEST. They are more concerned about GODDAMNED BASEBALL.

UAA needs to be cleaned out. Every fukking one of those leftover Fooleyites. Every GOD DAMNED one.

Im not going anywhere. I wont send a penny. I wont watch. I wont buy shyt. I will just turn it off like I did my formerly beloved Reds and Magic decades ago, never to return. Organizations that arent dedicated to winning and are only about putting money in their own pockets make me sick.

But hey, Fooley can pat himself on the back for not getting in the arms race.
And having some badmitton championships.

Soon the excuse will be that we really cant compete financially, which will be true as our revenues continue to fall based on disinterest. They cant give away tickets this year. Next year will be hilarious. The pain of these coaching hires are millions per game with empty seats.

You couldnt destroy a program more thoroughly if you tried purposefully.

FVKK YOU FOOLEY.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's no way anyone who knows anything about college football would post this. This is the weakest schedule the Gators have had in decades.
Well...looking at it from our current standpoint of being a team that just lost to KY at home it does look tough. Looking at it through the eyes of our former stature 10 years ago or as a decent top 25 team this year no it looks like one of our easiest schedules ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.