Hurricane Ian / Nicole Thread

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
What exactly is this idiot trying to prove? Dude, we know it's windy, that's what a hurricane is. Why do you feel the need to literally risk your life by reporting directly in the wind?
Probably in his contract he has to get out there and act like a complete dumbass

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hurricanes rarely do what they are predicted to do. Sometimes they veer off left or right. Sometimes they travel straight. Sometimes they lose to Middle Tennessee State at home. There’s no way to tell until it gets close to land

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hurricanes rarely do what they are predicted to do. Sometimes they veer off left or right. Sometimes they travel straight. Sometimes they lose to Middle Tennessee State at home. There’s no way to tell until it gets close to land

Damn, that was well played. :lol:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Awesome Season 3 GIF by Billions

We need a ROG worthy.

That's a winner

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Gotta agree. I remember one time when he was reporting in a storm and acted like he was being blown over sideways and in the background a couple people walked by normally and made him look like an ass.
Makes me wonder if they had a member of the crew throw that limb at him.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Guy in Orlando on news and then as they pan away, he was broadcasting beside a fountain that the wind was blowing on him. :loser:

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
"If you get there and the Waffle House is closed? That's really bad..." — Craig Fugate, Former Head of FEMA

Craig Fugate was a former head of Florida Emergency Operations. Met him on a couple of hurricanes. He was a good choice for FEMA.

TheDude

Jan 1, 2022
Lost power here around 2 not bad rain but damn the wind man. The oak next to my house is about 6 feet from touching roof line, first hurricane boys. Lotsa fun….

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
My brother is in Orlando, lost power at 5. Figures it could be a day or two before crews could work.
Just hitting the 50’s in the Aug. going out at ten to see if the marsh is staying put.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Sooo. I don't have insurance on my house. Because although my 15 year old roof has been inspected three times and I have it writing that they roof is good for at least another 5 years my insurance dropped me. No prob. I'm selling the house anyway.
So I have a contract for a roof but have been waiting for two months for shingles because of supply shortages. And because of interest rate hikes the house isn't selling.

*Rant Removed*

Oh and Ian. Fcuk you too.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sooo. I don't have insurance on my house. Because although my 15 year old roof has been inspected three times and I have it writing that they roof is good for at least another 5 years my insurance dropped me. No prob. I'm selling the house anyway.
So I have a contract for a roof but have been waiting for two months for shingles because of supply shortages. And because of interest rate hikes the house isn't selling.

Oh and Ian. Fcuk you too.

Where exactly are you again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator