I guess Savage is turning them into muscle bound supermen

leogator

May 5, 2018
Wow, that is a remarkable change.

I keep hearing that they are playing him at both guard and tackle with the #2 OL. I wont be surprised at him beingnthe first of our big freshman OL class to play.

Some wanted him processed. :harvey1:

I hear that Zuniga and Greenard and Carter are having their way with our OL. I think our pass rush is going to be good this year.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I hope it means our pass rush will be good this year ... but it is kinda normal for the DL to dominate the OL in spring. It hasn't bee too bad thus far with yesterday being the first day the DL dominated. Reads like Zuniga was let loose after kinda being held to low reps thus far to let those that need the work get in there. Hard to tell if our young OL is really bad or our DL is mediocre without Zuniga.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I hope it means our pass rush will be good this year ... but it is kinda normal for the DL to dominate the OL in spring. It hasn't bee too bad thus far with yesterday being the first day the DL dominated. Reads like Zuniga was let loose after kinda being held to low reps thus far to let those that need the work get in there. Hard to tell if our young OL is really bad or our DL is mediocre without Zuniga.
A little bit of both I guess. The OL, except for Buchanan has not had a lot of experience. I do think that our pass rush will be better this year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Zuniga was already a great pass rusher. Carter showed flashes. Greenard was the best rusher on his team.

I'm not worried at all about our OL coming together.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zuniga was already a great pass rusher. Carter showed flashes. Greenard was the best rusher on his team.

I'm not worried at all about our OL coming together.

I am the first game if that VT crook transferring to Miami isn't arrested before then as he can get after the QB.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I read a lot of good things about all our three QBs, hopefully it is truth. Now I expect the oline to take a little time to become decent.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Wow, that is a remarkable change.

I keep hearing that they are playing him at both guard and tackle with the #2 OL. I wont be surprised at him beingnthe first of our big freshman OL class to play.

Some wanted him processed. :harvey1:
No, no, not even a high three star. Keep your story straight.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
What the fvkk are you talking about now? Do you even know?

Go find the White thread and see what I said about him.
I actually know that you like big 3* linemen. But then you go ballistic on anybody rated below 300 and guys like White in the 700s are anathema. It may be that your recruiting posts are not as consistent as you believe. I would not be so uncharitable as to characterize it as "coach should be fired for recruiting low ranked players unless, of course, I like them", but....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I actually know that you like big 3* linemen. But then you go ballistic on anybody rated below 300 and guys like White in the 700s are anathema. It may be that your recruiting posts are not as consistent as you believe. I would not be so uncharitable as to characterize it as "coach should be fired for recruiting low ranked players unless, of course, I like them", but....
No, I go ballistic on a lazy fvkk waiting til January to try to recruit people who have been committed to Bammer or Ugly for a year, failing, of course, then running out and grabbing a whole fvkking roster full of 1000th ranked FAU or worse trash.

That's what your boy Butterteeth did.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
We have a stacked WR unit. I still hope we get Copeland involved or he shows out in practice and earns PT. He looks like a freaking safety or LB. He's got to be a baller on the field if he's looking this ripped.
I just hope Franks has the mental muscle to be at least a decent field general, I'd like to have a good shot at whippin' UGays asses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jacob "Percy" Copeland
He needs to stop skipping leg day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.