I hope to hear "FIRE FOLEY"

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently you dorks don't remember Florida athletics, pre-Foley. Now that he has built this tremendous program, sure, anyone can probably come in and do a fine job. The man needs to be applauded for his accomplishments, not demeaned because he's firing a coach 10 or 12 games later than you desired. You anti-Foley people are just like UT fans. You want what you want, with no conception of how it would affect the entire program. You actually remind me of Muschamp, throwing your little uncontrollable tirades because you've been so wronged.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n85840 said:
Apparently you dorks don't remember Florida athletics, pre-Foley. Now that he has built this tremendous program, sure, anyone can probably come in and do a fine job. The man needs to be applauded for his accomplishments, not demeaned because he's firing a coach 10 or 12 games later than you desired. You anti-Foley people are just like UT fans. You want what you want, with no conception of how it would affect the entire program. You actually remind me of Muschamp, throwing your little uncontrollable tirades because you've been so wronged.

Fans are the same every where dude.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;85833 said:
You have no idea where I've worked or what I've been responsible for. But I do know this, I've seen people at work just like you. You sit in your cubicle holding your farts in all day, occasionally picking up the telephone to act like youre trying to sell your outdated computer parts, all the while bitching about your CEO to anyone who will pretend to pay you some attention. The CEO walks by once a month and tells you to sit up straight and tuck your shirt in which pisses you off eternally. Your biggest issue in life is that the boss doesn't give you an expense account so you can eat your meatball subs on the company dime. While the company is making tons of money despite your silly, phone call-making ass, you think you're the smartest guy in the room. Everyone else thinks you're a dip****. Nobody gives a flying **** if you think Foley should have fired the coach on October 20th, 2014 or September of 2013, or anytime in between. He's the boss, get over it. When you decide to get off your pimply ass and climb the ladder of the Florida Athletic Department, then you can make the decision on Muschamp. Until then, shut up and let the boss be the boss.
Foley is not the CEO. He is not the boss. The University President is the boss. But he answers to his share holders: the big time donors. So even CEOs answer to people. It's never "just sit back and deal with it". Maybe in government jobs. And maybe in companies 40 years ago.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
TexasGator;n85838 said:
Look at Texas' coaching search last year--it's not so easy to get a coach. Strong was definitely not high on their list and UT fans are complaining already with how things are going.

Point invalid are quite happy with the former Gator coach, whereas, I can also go there and find multiple threads on how they 'dodged a bullet' with their HCIW "Champ" .

[h=1]Thread: Grade Charlie Strong mid-way through the season[/h]
Midpoint mark on his inaugural year, what do you think so far? This season is obviously a mulligan as far as W-L goes considering the circumstances. I love the way Strong came in and laid down the law, and the way our defense has transformed into one of the best in the nation almost instantly.

Our offense still sucks but it is getting better every game and, most importantly of all, we have seemingly developed a QB of the future who is already our best offensive player.

Recruiting is about what you'd expect this far into Strong's career at Texas.

I see Texas clearly trending upward and improving. Solid B thus far IMO.

-
Culture: A+
Attitude: A+
Recruiting: B but trending upwards
Offense: B- but trending upwards
Defense: A-

Overall direction of the program: Solid A thus far.

-

At this point in time, Charlie would tell you he's failing because we aren't undefeated.

Mack would be telling you his tenure so far is A+ and start handing out stickers.

=
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/sho...ade-Charlie-Strong-mid-way-through-the-season

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The Original DC;n85833 said:
You have no idea where I've worked or what I've been responsible for. But I do know this, I've seen people at work just like you. You sit in your cubicle holding your farts in all day, occasionally picking up the telephone to act like youre trying to sell your outdated computer parts, all the while bitching about your CEO to anyone who will pretend to pay you some attention. The CEO walks by once a month and tells you to sit up straight and tuck your shirt in which pisses you off eternally. Your biggest issue in life is that the boss doesn't give you an expense account so you can eat your meatball subs on the company dime. While the company is making tons of money despite your silly, phone call-making ass, you think you're the smartest guy in the room. Everyone else thinks you're a dip****. Nobody gives a flying **** if you think Foley should have fired the coach on October 20th, 2014 or September of 2013, or anytime in between. He's the boss, get over it. When you decide to get off your pimply ass and climb the ladder of the Florida Athletic Department, then you can make the decision on Muschamp. Until then, shut up and let the boss be the boss.

Some of us are the boss. Some of us are the CEO. And some of us know failure when we see it and we know when it's time to pull the plug and make the difficult decisions. And it's great for some of us to have mindless drones that drink whatever koolaid we feed them. The world needs ditch diggers... and administrative assistants.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I remember those FSU fans that were like "Bowden has done more for this university than everyone else combined. He should be allowed to leave whenever he wants. It doesn't matter what happens to the program. He deserves to leave on his own terms."

Sound familiar? This Foley is untouchable crap is the reason he is getting away with what he is currently doing(or did). Muschamp has zero business returning for a fourth year. He did not deserve it nor earn it.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n85846 said:
Some of us are the boss. Some of us are the CEO. And some of us know failure when we see it and we know when it's time to pull the plug and make the difficult decisions. And it's great for some of us to have mindless drones that drink whatever koolaid we feed them. The world needs ditch diggers... and administrative assistants.

This is a heavyweight thread, defer your responses to someone more clever and creative. Take that weak ass **** to Gatorsports or some other podunk board.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
T REX;n85847 said:
I remember those FSU fans that were like "Bowden has done more for this university than everyone else combined. He should be allowed to leave whenever he wants. It doesn't matter what happens to the program. He deserves to leave on his own terms."

Sound familiar? This Foley is untouchable crap is the reason he is getting away with what he is currently doing(or did). Muschamp has zero business returning for a fourth year. He did not deserve it nor earn it.
These aren't Gator fans supporting Foley. A few people in the Athletic Department, Foley's man servant etc. Maybe, no more than a handful.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n85835 said:
By the way, I'm showing this IP address originated in the Administrative Offices at UF. :suspect:

No doubt in my mind.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Poor DC. He's gone from defending Chimp as the best coach in the country and Driskel the Heisman and first round pick to hoping that his boy Foley isn't gone with them.

Yeah, I know. Dooley told you Foley was a first round draft pick, too.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
oxrageous;n85804 said:
It's one thing to make a mistake. We all make them. It's another thing to stand by that mistake and not fix it.

This. I'm not saying I'm wearing an aluminum foil hat, but there's got to be something going on behind the scenes that we don't know, and may never know.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Could anyone imagine under any circumstance a coach being
worse than the joker we have? And Jeremy Foley cannot
evaluate a coach from a front row seat. He is starting to
appear to be more hardheaded than the hardhead he hired.

The bull gators are on the verge of pulling some large
financial support. The dummie doesn't realize the cost
factor other than the 8 million dollar mistake he made.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The Original DC;n85850 said:
This is a heavyweight thread, defer your responses to someone more clever and creative. Take that weak ass **** to Gatorsports or some other podunk board.
:lmao:
So we are to believe you are a "heavyweight". Really? Do tell.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n85855 said:
Poor DC. He's gone from defending Chimp as the best coach in the country and Driskel the Heisman and first round pick to hoping that his boy Foley isn't gone with them.

See, you're losing the debate so you have to make stuff up. I have NEVER claimed anything about Driskel being great, ever! If you think I have, prove it.

Regarding Muschamp, feel free to go check my posts, aside from becoming annoyed with the 12-month drumbeat of anti-Muschamp noise from you and a few others, I've been as ready for a new coach as most.

For the record, I want Muschamp fired, Hugh Freeze hired, Driskel transferred and Jeremy Foley as our AD. Get it right.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I am sure all chances JF had to be made the SEC commissioner
have now been removed.

The entire nation is watching this idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator