I hope to hear "FIRE FOLEY"

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Funny term of day...other sports referred to as "revenue eaters"...I laughed...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n85884 said:
I am sure all chances JF had to be made the SEC commissioner
have now been removed.

The entire nation is LAUGHING AT this idiot.
FIFY. The last guy in the country to know that Muschimp isn't capable of coaching a team.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
oxrageous;n85835 said:
By the way, I'm showing this IP address originated in the Administrative Offices at UF. :suspect:
DC, You're gonna get in trouble using the athletic departments computers when you're supposed to be emptying trash cans.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n85804 said:
It's one thing to make a mistake. We all make them. It's another thing to stand by that mistake and not fix it.

I don't want Foley fired. He made the decision (albeit the wrong one) to give WM another season. Well, the season isn't over. You know I wanted him fired after the loss to South Jawja, but it didn't happen. I trust that WM will not be here in 2015 and suspect he'll be fired after the loss to Jawja. I don't but into the theory that he ran SOS off or wasn't involved in the hiring of UM. I think Foley has done a tremendous job other than Zook and obviously WM. I'll trust his track record of hiring championship coaches more often than not and hope he gets us a good one.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n85900 said:
I think Foley has done a tremendous job other than Zook and obviously WM.
"Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Great thread, boys. Law vs. DC is always a great show. It's like the GCMB version of "Superman vs Batman". :dance:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you mopes apparently think there's some sort of reward out there for being the most disgruntled. Let's see, I haven't been loud enough about firing Muschamp, so let's fire Foley! That's how radical I am, I want the AD gone too! Hell, fire the new President because he's allowing Foley not to fire Muschamp. Fire Donovan, because he makes Foley look brilliant!

Get off of Foley's sack and let him pull the trigger when he deems appropriate. It's going to happen, I promise!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;3B96ctffVp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B96ctffVp8&list=UUHCph-_jLba_9atyCZJPLQQ[/video]

Man of Steel the punch from space that exploded Batman's internal organs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n85911 said:
Some of you mopes apparently think there's some sort of reward out there for being the most disgruntled. Let's see, I haven't been loud enough about firing Muschamp, so let's fire Foley! That's how radical I am, I want the AD gone too! Hell, fire the new President because he's allowing Foley not to fire Muschamp. Fire Donovan, because he makes Foley look brilliant!
You are finally getting into the proper mindset.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n85860 said:
:lmao:
So we are to believe you are a "heavyweight". Really? Do tell.

If that needs to be explained, then two things are apparent; you're a rookie here and you haven't read this thread. Now please stand back and try not to disrupt the flow of a perfectly enteratining thread, rook.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n85900 said:
I don't want Foley fired. He made the decision (albeit the wrong one) to give WM another season. Well, the season isn't over. You know I wanted him fired after the loss to South Jawja, but it didn't happen. I trust that WM will not be here in 2015 and suspect he'll be fired after the loss to Jawja. I don't but into the theory that he ran SOS off or wasn't involved in the hiring of UM. I think Foley has done a tremendous job other than Zook and obviously WM. I'll trust his track record of hiring championship coaches more often than not and hope he gets us a good one.

Zook and Muschamp? Billy D was in the mid-90's. I will even give him Meyer but any of us could have made that hire. That well is dry dude

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n85904 said:
"Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"
:lol:
We all know Zook was the last girl in the bar at closing time. I think Foley got caught totally by surprise when SOS bailed and he had to settle in order to try and save the recruiting class. I also thought WM was a great hire, like many others on here. Well, turns out he's the worst UF football coach I can recall in my lifetime and I thought Dickey was a retard. I've made bad hires before...I just just don't wait this long to correct my mistake. I suspect he's fearful of coming across like a tyrant after firing Zook, UM pulling a Fred Sanford under the pressure and then firing WM. I think he's trying to prove to everyone that he gave WM every chance in the world to succeed. He won't be here next season.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone believe that Gator Athletics are over when JF leaves? We'll never be competitive again? Anyone?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n85917 said:
Zook and Muschamp? Billy D was in the mid-90's. I will even give him Meyer but any of us could have made that hire. That well is dry dude

Any of us could have made that hire? I think not. Ask UM how important who he was working for was in his decision to come to UF out of all the jobs he had to choose from. Foley screwed the pooch with WM, but most of us thought it was a great hire. He's waited too long, but like I said, I trust it will be done no later than the Moday after our loss to FSU. At this point, I can wait a few more weeks. I honestly don't why anyone expected it to happen this soon after he was retained for 2014. I KNEW this season was gonna be bad. I just didn't think it was possible for us to get worse than last year, but lesson learned.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n85920 said:
Does anyone believe that Gator Athletics are over when JF leaves? We'll never be competitive again? Anyone?
Nope, but I also didn't think UF football was over when UM left. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n85922 said:
At this point, I can wait a few more weeks.
I guess Foley wants to see how much of the fan base he can lose permanently. You have season ticket holders that won't renew, and many people that have been glued to the TV to watch for DECADES aren't even going to be watching at all. This is going to be the worst Cocktail Party since maybe the 70's, possibly even before that. Hell, maybe ever. UGA is going to have a home game for this one. But hey, it's just a few more weeks.

Then we can look forward to being curbstomped by Jameis and FSU while our coach looks befuddled on the sideline! But it's just a few more weeks.

We wait 8 months for a football season and this is what we get. It's really quite impressive how much every single decision has been botched the last couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator