I need medical advice

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's some kind of bite, but more important, it's infected and spreading. Needs to be cultured and you need to be on oral antibiotics.

BTW, this advice comes not from me, the medical dummy, but rather my fiance, a former nurse, who just finished reading your post and examined the pic. Better get that taken care of, Brad.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's some kind of bite, but more important, it's infected and spreading. Needs to be cultured and you need to be on oral antibiotics.

BTW, this advice comes not from me, the medical dummy, but rather my fiance, a former nurse, who just finished reading your post and examined the pic. Better get that taken care of, Brad.

Well, since he.... Or his smart fiance.... Nailed it 100%.... I'll just come out with it.

Tell her CBC is perfect and zero fever.
doxycycline BID.
Sulfameth BID.
Mupirocin ointment under bandaid.
And bathe with hibiclens.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We were at the Vilano beach all weekend. Which is a cocina shell beach. All the boys played football and I have a ton of little scraps on my legs. Maybe something in that water or sand?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good stuff.

One thing is for sure.... the leg must come off.
Ah, no biggie.
22389.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We were at the Vilano beach all weekend. Which is a cocina shell beach. All the boys played football and I have a ton of little scraps on my legs. Maybe something in that water or sand?
Sand Spider!
MK1K4KAKSKF0PQT08QC0GQO0PQC0GQF04KJ05QV0NQHSNQOKNQV00KEKSKO0EQPK4QC08QJ0NQBKMKLSPQB06QT0VQ.jpg

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
He's at the doctor now. Learn to read. Sheesh.

Yes, but voodoo doctors don't count. He needs to get to a board-certified MD that speaks English and graduated from a medical school within the 50 states...if he can find one.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I knew this thread wouldn't disappoint. Although I expected much harsher comments. MJM stepped up the plate.

:lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Crazy as it sounds, there are soil related infections. Back in the 50's I would get boils and other infections usually on my legs when I played in newly dug dirt. So put up your little Tonkas until that dirt been exposed to sunlight a while. :)
This was me and my brothers until we went to the beach for a week and the healed up.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
wasn't there some sort of wagering involved in this?
Yes, but voodoo doctors don't count. He needs to get to a board-certified MD that speaks English and graduated from a medical school within the 50 states...if he can find one.

qrupWrK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.