I really hate Burfict

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
And not just because I'm a Steelers fan and he was a long time Bengal.
This guy is just a thug (can I say that word? :lol: )

He needs to be suspended for life and jailed on assault charges.
What a dickhead.

Oakland Raiders' Vontaze Burfict suspended for season after vicious hit to Indianapolis Colts receiver

"The veteran has racked up more than $4 million in fines and has been suspended 10 times due to the apparent headhunting on the field. The penalties came when he was with the Cincinnati Bengals."

lol... "apparent" headhunting.

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
And not just because I'm a Steelers fan and he was a long time Bengal.
This guy is just a thug (can I say that word? :lol: )

He needs to be suspended for life and jailed on assault charges.
What a dickhead.

Oakland Raiders' Vontaze Burfict suspended for season after vicious hit to Indianapolis Colts receiver

"The veteran has racked up more than $4 million in fines and has been suspended 10 times due to the apparent headhunting on the field. The penalties came when he was with the Cincinnati Bengals."

lol... "apparent" headhunting.
I completely agree. I guess the head / concussion issue isn't really that big of a focus for the NFL as they preach. If it was they would have permanently banned him from the league instead of the ROS suspension. 10 suspension is ridiculous

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I completely agree. I guess the head / concussion issue isn't really that big of a focus for the NFL as they preach. If it was they would have permanently banned him from the league instead of the ROS suspension. 10 suspension is ridiculous

exactly... especially for this repeat offender.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If he were an attorney, he'd be disbarred. If he was in financials, he'd lose his license(s). I see no reason to keep fining him and allowing him to continue to break major safety related rules. As Salty said, the league is basically saying they prefer a profit center over safety. He should be done.

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
He may be done for good anyway if he only has a 1 yr deal with the Raiders. Of course, there is always someone willing to hire scumbags. I’m looking at you Patriots.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
In retrospect, the Antonio Brown near decapitation was forgivable.
So was this...

tenor.gif

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
I bet the players association gets it reduced.

Agree, but they’d be working against their membership’s interests. Maybe guys on D don’t care as much, but who else wants this guy in the NFL when he’s intentionally trying to impact players’ lives and livelihoods?

If the PA had real balls they’d announce strong support for the NFL on this one. I don’t see the PA doing it bc they always seem to fight for reductions in penalties, don’t they? Have they ever supported one?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
lol... Raiders gonna Raider

Carr: Burfict's 'heart is broken' by suspension

This is like a habitual DUI offender that finally gets put in jail for a lengthy period of time but their defense attorney is crying the blues about how unfair it is.
I seriously doubt his heart is broken, but after over 4 million in fines, his bank account might be.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Agree, but they’d be working against their membership’s interests. Maybe guys on D don’t care as much, but who else wants this guy in the NFL when he’s intentionally trying to impact players’ lives and livelihoods?

If the PA had real balls they’d announce strong support for the NFL on this one. I don’t see the PA doing it bc they always seem to fight for reductions in penalties, don’t they? Have they ever supported one?
They (the PA) are in a really odd position here. On the one hand he is a member with a lengthy suspension and they always appeal their member's suspensions. On the other hand his "style of play" (to be kind) constantly puts the careers of many of their other members at risk. I wonder if they put it up to a vote of their membership what percent would support him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Aside from being a toxic piece of human garbage, he’s widely known as one of the dirtiest players of this generation.

Dolphins guard Richie Incognito named second dirtiest player in NFL
Not a problem with any of that. He was forced to work with the biggest wussie that ever made an NFL roster (and I'm including kickers and punters) and did what he had to do. It's important that NFL has guys like Incognito to cleanse out those that shouldn't be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.