I think it's time to evaluate whether Dan Mullen is the guy or not

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Didn’t care about winning this one. Lost to a bunch of freshman and walk-on’s because he mailed it in. Team followed his lead. Perfect recipe for losing to South Alabama. I was always on the fence about Danny Boy. He completely lost me tonight. Looking forward to the day he’s gone.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some of us have already evaluated it and made our decisions. Others are still riding the coattails. This is just another feather in the cap.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A loser. 12 years as a HC in the SEC, one division title thanks to Kirby not playing Daniels at QB.

**** him.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
University has to care about winning enough for it to matter; they're more interested in trying to be the Harvard of the South

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Just watched his presser: he is completely in denial of where this program is and what needs to be done. So I'm done with him.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Back up the brinks truck and get freeze...tell Mullen to kick rocks to the NFL...I’m done with this pussy ass bs and was Marco up to the Gator Standard? F*** no

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As long as Stricklin’s around, a 10-win season is the Midas touch, and esp if it’s from his boy. Mullen isn’t going anywhere.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Didn’t care about winning this one. Lost to a bunch of freshman and walk-on’s because he mailed it in. Team followed his lead. Perfect recipe for losing to South Alabama. I was always on the fence about Danny Boy. He completely lost me tonight. Looking forward to the day he’s gone.
There's only one Danny Boy, and he's a Heisman winner with 5 rings. No one else deserves that nickname.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
8 wins is the ceiling from here on out. Until Bull Gators close their wallets, nothing happens. Frankly, if a few did tonight, with Covid causing the UAA to bleed money, it would up the pressure.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Idiotic timeout to allow their kicker to gain composure.

then doesn’t align the kick down the middle. Instead he puts it on the right hash mark.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As long as Stricklin’s around, a 10-win season is the Midas touch, and esp if it’s from his boy. Mullen isn’t going anywhere.
I have to agree. The idea that Mullen is even remotely on even a warm seat is laughable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.