If Butters hadn't forced his way out, would he still be head coach?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what Ole Butters must have been thinking knowing he ended our 5 year drought with consecutive SEC East titles and for that instead of gratitude he gets death threats. I wonder what the rest of the country was thinking seeing Butters treated like that.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I wonder what Ole Butters must have been thinking knowing he ended our 5 year drought with consecutive SEC East titles and for that instead of gratitude he gets death threats. I wonder what the rest of the country was thinking seeing Butters treated like that.

:britney:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I see ole Butters Fever is back at it again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You have made almost 24,000 posts on this site. This is, without question, the most retarded thing you have ever said. In fact, it's among the dumbest posts ever made on a sports message board, period.

HE DIDN'T GET ANY DEATH THREATS. It was a tactic to get out of here. Are you serious with this post? I should ban you for life.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
He did have some success vs geographic schools
Sure did. I'll never forget that wild OT victory over FAU just a couple weeks after that epic 9-7 battle royale against Vandy that clinched the East. Still have those games on my DVR. They are my go to games during the offseason when I'm jonesing for some gator football.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
SEC East Titles? You got the t-shirts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.