If Grantham leaves this year which DC do you want?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Charlie if USF cans him.

Might see Peter Sirmon reunite with Mullen. He's currently co-DC at Cal, was DC for one year at Cowbell with Mullen in 2016 before the Fat Slob took over in 2017.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
It looks as if Dan Quinn's ship has sailed as an NFL head coach. I would like to have him back at UF. Some of you think he'd never come back to college as a DC, but I never thought Mel Tucker never would have gone back to college after being an interim head coach of the Jags and thought it wouldn't be long before he became an NFL head coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It looks as if Dan Quinn's ship has sailed as an NFL head coach. I would like to have him back at UF. Some of you think he'd never come back to college as a DC, but I never thought Mel Tucker never would have gone back to college after being an interim head coach of the Jags and thought it wouldn't be long before he became an NFL head coach.
JFC Quinn came here as a temporary just waiting for a better NFL job. We knew he had a foot out the door the day he was hired. He's never coming back.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mullen challenging him to a fist fight on the 50 yard line last year plus his daughter allegedly getting sexually assaulted by the Jones kid may have hurt those chances a bit?
no, because we canned the kid involved in the sex assault.

I could totally see this. Im not sure have been a recruiter he has but he seems likable.

We are more likely to hire some unknown though. There was a time when I would have liked to have Chump back. Not now. DRob maybe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is that Sirmon dude even employed?

Looovulle fired his ass.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Someone who doesn’t wear black on the sideline.
hi-res-6543478_crop_north.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Someone who doesn’t wear black on the sideline.
He wears black so the defense can spot him on the sideline when he’s making calls. We’ve had coordinators do it in the past.

As for the question at hand, let’s just rent an 18 wheeler, fill it to the brim with cash, and back it up to Brent Venables’ house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator