Gator Baseball It's Opening Night Guys and Gals!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you look up, you may see Judd Fabian's 3 run blast going over your head.

UF - 7
Troy - 1

Bottom of the 8th.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I will have this post on continuous bump for the rest of the season, lest we forget Georgia really affects people's cognitive capabilities.

That’s fine, bump it all you want. Sully knows I have a ton of clout at UF, he’s read my posts & he knows what I expect. Same thing happened in 2017. Right now, he’s coaching to save his job & his players are playing for him. He just needs to make sure he and the others coach and play like this during the postseason and win the CWS...or else.

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
That’s fine, bump it all you want. Sully knows I have a ton of clout at UF, he’s read my posts & he knows what I expect. Same thing happened in 2017. Right now, he’s coaching to save his job & his players are playing for him. He just needs to make sure he and the others coach and play like this during the postseason and win the CWS...or else.
:rimshot: Now I see. I'm getting the piss taken out of me.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jordan Butler started. He will always spot the opposition 3-4 runs when he starts. At this point, I'm not sure why Sully keeps trotting him out there. He needs to do what Kirby Barrels did.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Our bullpen continues to be filthy. They pitched 7 innings tonight with no runs allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.