Gator Baseball It's Opening Night Guys and Gals!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't heard much from FF and GiG during this winning streak. Rest assured they will be here when we lose which we will. How will this young team handle adversity when we go on a slump? The 2017 team slumped midway through the SEC slate and were left for dead. They went on to win the CWS. This current team has to stay hungry and know that its a marathon of a season and there is a long way to go. Go Gators!!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Haven't heard much from FF and GiG during this winning streak. Rest assured they will be here when we lose which we will. How will this young team handle adversity when we go on a slump? The 2017 team slumped midway through the SEC slate and were left for dead. They went on to win the CWS. This current team has to stay hungry and know that its a marathon of a season and there is a long way to go. Go Gators!!

I’m right here. I posted 2 days ago, post #209. You can read it for yourself. Glad to see them playing well but the true measuring stick, as I’ve stated a hundred times already, is the post season. I can’t dumb down my position any more than that so you’ll have to do your best to comprehend it in that form. I have faith (well not really :lol:)
that with hard work and effort, you’ll grasp what I’ve said.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m right here. I posted 2 days ago, post #209. You can read it for yourself. Glad to see them playing well but the true measuring stick, as I’ve stated a hundred times already, is the post season. I can’t dumb down my position any more than that so you’ll have to do your best to comprehend it in that form. I have faith (well not really :lol:)

Believe me, I want to win the CWS every single year. I have the aches, pains, sunburns and disappointment from sitting in McKethan watching Gator Baseball for just shy of three decades but realistically, no coach has won the CWS more than a couple of times in the modern era of college baseball and most coaches haven't won it at all.

As of right now, Sully is a perennial consensus top 5 coach in the country. If, according to your ridiculous criteria, Stricklin fired Sully, no legitimate CWS contending coach would take or even sniff the job because of the pure stupidity of expecting a CWS title every year. Sorry for the brutal honesty but unless you are just pulling our leg about this issue or you are 8 years old, you are seriously crippling any credibility you may have had. If you are really just 8 years old I sincerely apologize for being a mean old bastard.

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019

Have no doubt Sir, many on the board see exactly how dumbed down your position is... but at least you’re humble about it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
As of right now, Sully is a perennial consensus top 5 coach in the country. If, according to your ridiculous criteria, Stricklin fired Sully, no legitimate CWS contending coach would take or even sniff the job because of the pure stupidity of expecting a CWS title every year. Sorry for the brutal honesty but unless you are just pulling our leg about this issue or you are 8 years old, you are seriously crippling any credibility you may have had. If you are really just 8 years old I sincerely apologize for being a mean old bastard.

We wouldn’t need a legitimate coach. With all the talent our team has, you could manage the team to a CWS title win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.