It's time for Trask to play an entire game without getting yanked

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
After watching Trask last night you or comes down still say he is made of glass? The kid is tough and has a lot of heart and grit.
Nav's right. I'm not wishing an injury on anyone and Trask has made a believer out of me too...but have you watched how many hits he's taken so far? You only get so many before someone lands on you wrong or falls on your throwing arm or shoulder, rolls up on your ankle or whatever.….EJ has live fire experience now under his belt and I would still like to see him get a little more.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Nav's right. I'm not wishing an injury on anyone and Trask has made a believer out of me too...but have you watched how many hits he's taken so far? You only get so many before someone lands on you wrong or falls on your throwing arm or shoulder, rolls up on your ankle or whatever.….EJ has live fire experience now under his belt and I would still like to see him get a little more.

That would pertain to any QB. Saying he is made of glass is total and complete nonsense. That said, I really hope he can stay healthy.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Ugh... agreed again. What’s wrong with me?

Our OL is going to get him killed.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Saying he is made of glass is total and complete nonsense.
No I never said he was made of glass but our line is just plain...well not very good. Remember Tyler Murphy in 2013? He was no Trask but did an OK job until the accumulation of hits did him in. Also Jones has done nothing to hurt us so far either....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Not so much our oline as it is Mullen trying to make him run.
I remember an article from a few years ago that looked into this. Can’t find it again but the jest of it was that most qb injuries occur in the pocket because the qb can’t prepare for the hit. It’s why I don’t have an issue with Trask running.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I remember an article from a few years ago that looked into this. Can’t find it again but the jest of it was that most qb injuries occur in the pocket because the qb can’t prepare for the hit. It’s why I don’t have an issue with Trask running.

I remember articles that said Mac was a QB whisperer.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
All the times Tebow ran the ball and went head first into a pile yet his concussion happened in the pocket...same with Franks....it's why they've enacted rules to protect the passer.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
All the times Tebow ran the ball and went head first into a pile yet his concussion happened in the pocket...same with Franks....it's why they've enacted rules to protect the passer.
Stop being rational. I liked you better when you posted like that crazy grandpa that hits the sauce too hard.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Really doesn't matter how they get hurt. The point was Trask is not made of glass. He is just as vulnerable to injury as any other QB. He has proved his toughness. As for Bert uh I mean Crete, he is trying to actually make a little sense in a couple of posts. It wont last so don't get used to it. He fantasizes about Bert Belima or Les Miles being our next coach. He also believes he created running to the outside.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Really doesn't matter how they get hurt. The point was Trask is not made of glass. He is just as vulnerable to injury as any other QB. He has proved his toughness. As for Bert uh I mean Crete, he is trying to actually make a little sense in a couple of posts. It wont last so don't get used to it. He fantasizes about Bert Belima or Les Miles being our next coach. He also believes he created running to the outside.
Thanks for bringing me back to reality. I was starting to believe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Have you seen how bad our center is? If our QB is under center he won't be able to take the snap before he gets our center and the NT crushing him...it's literally that bad.
He gets blown back three feet after every snap, yes.

I have no clue what they see in Buchanan. He has always been dogshyt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember articles that said Mac was a QB whisperer.
And that all Sabans trophies are belong to us (bc Butters N Nussdrunk really earned those, not Saban).

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All started further up thread where 78 misunderstood a military saying “danger close”. Wouldn’t expect a journo to know anything about that though.
Yeah, danger close sucks, especially when the lieutenant has the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.