It's time to officially fire up the head coaching search. Who you got?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, I don’t think Mullen wants that. It’s why I used the phrase “pipe dream”. I want it, don’t think he does.
I dont really want it either. Horrid defenses seem to follow.

Id just like to see us throw behind the LBs and not just in the fourth quarter when we are down by two scores to Kintucky or USCjr. So frustrating. We have the talent... but we are too committed to sideways.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I dont really want it either. Horrid defenses seem to follow.

Id just like to see us throw behind the LBs and not just in the fourth quarter when we are down by two scores to Kintucky or USCjr. So frustrating. We have the talent... but we are too committed to sideways.
I mean, that’s not been true since Trask took over, no matter how badly you want it to be. @ThreatMatrix has thoroughly debunked that for games this season.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Actually Creyer did complain, ehen he talked about "the state of college football" as one of his excuses for leaving, and Dooley and other parrots said he was talking about Bammer.

Everyone got ESPN money and everyone but us and Vandy spent it on facilities.

Did Meyer still recruit at an elite level?

Im not saying we don’t need to upgrade facilities, I’m saying elite recruiters get it done no matter what. Keep up, Donk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, that’s not been true since Trask took over, no matter how badly you want it to be. @ThreatMatrix has thoroughly debunked that for games this season.
Thoroughly debunked what?

We threw four passes in the first half that werent sideways. Four fvkking passes.

We counted them off.

He hasnt debunked shyt.

Dan Mullinz will never be anything but a dink and dunk sideways guy.... until he is losing by two scores in the 4th. It is no different last week than it was vs scUM or Kintucky.

It doesnt even take longer to throw behind the linebackers. This two yard crossing route is one of the slowest developing plays we have.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018

We threw four passes in the first half that werent sideways. Four fvkking passes.

We counted them off.

He hasnt debunked shyt.

Dan Mullinz will never be anything but a dink and dunk sideways guy.... until he is losing by two scores in the 4th. It is no different last week than it was vs scUM or Kintucky.

It doesnt even take longer to throw behind the linebackers. This two yard crossing route is one of the slowest developing plays we have.
Agree. He does it out of necessity which means losing by more than 7 in the second half. It's frustrating to watch and we've wasted what I believe is some of the best receivers we have had in awhile. It also doesn't help in the recruiting dept for WR when they see this is the bulk of your offensive game plan. They don't want to catch balls a yd behind the LOS and get pummeled for a 2 yd gain. They want catches in the open field so they can show YAC and their ability run crisp routes. That doesn't happen in this offense.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

We counted them off.

He hasnt debunked shyt.

Cut and paste....

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Yeah, let's fire our head coach every year that he doesn't make the four team playoff. Pretty soon we will look like Tennessee.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, let's fire our head coach every year that he doesn't make the four team playoff. Pretty soon we will look like Tennessee.
I'm a big Uncle Rob fan. I'd be an ever bigger fan if he actually read threads before commenting.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Have you been reading our concerns? It's the whole product, scheming, game prep, sideways offense, Recruiting, horrible defense, and not seeing the Trask was just plain better than FF. How did he miss that? I'm not on the fire Dan train yet but he has to gain some ground on those dept. Not everyone here was thrilled about his hiring to begin with.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Can we please delete this thread or change the title.......this screams of idiocy!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We just don’t have the horses and/or depth. Weak on the OL, LB and safety. DL depth is a concern.
What’s more concerning is that we aren’t getting those issues corrected through recruiting. Will Dan be able to get that turned around? Right this minute it doesn’t appear he will anytime soon. How much time does the administration give him or do they think it’s heading in the right direction post Chump/Butters?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We just don’t have the horses and/or depth. Weak on the OL, LB and safety. DL depth is a concern.
What’s more concerning is that we aren’t getting those issues corrected through recruiting. Will Dan be able to get that turned around? Right this minute it doesn’t appear he will anytime soon. How much time does the administration give him or do they think it’s heading in the right direction post Chump/Butters?

He has next year to show real improvement in what we have seen historically.... This recruiting class and coaching changes are going to be huge for his future at UF.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

We counted them off.

He hasnt debunked shyt.

He literally posted every pass from the USC game, first half included, and showed how wrong you are. Did that game plan change for UGA? Probably but I’m guessing you’re exaggerating as usual to prove a point.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Have you been reading our concerns? It's the whole product, scheming, game prep, sideways offense, Recruiting, horrible defense, and not seeing the Trask was just plain better than FF. How did he miss that? I'm not on the fire Dan train yet but he has to gain some ground on those dept. Not everyone here was thrilled about his hiring to begin with.

There is a very good post but sadly iy's the way most of society is, it just does not happen. Why? B/C almost all fans are strictly that, and only care about the final scores and the records. Most people are not process people And your post is relevant regarding football here for the better part of 20 years (sans a 4-5 yr span). Most importantly is that those who are given the reins to make decisions are the least of the process people of all and just numbers people. They can't see the forest thru the trees. Zook's teams completely disorganized every Saturday yet it takes losing to a Cowbell team that had not won a conference game in eons. If Chimp's team executes a punt against USCe, Butters is never heard from. But for the most part it was as someone else mentioned "wash, rinse, repeat", with Chimp. 4th down and 30 against LSU, and Chump says we had a check with me on defense and not everyone got the call. No check with me on 4th and 30 you dumbAZZ. Butters puts aproduct out there where the word fundamrntal never existed and the entire world knew their was no discipline or accountability anywhere. But who cares we get skullFKKED by anything above an average team but who cares we made the SECCG with garbage. If he does not shoot himself, he might now just be getting whacked. And then you mention now and yes I was adamantly against Cousin Eddie, but I concede the record here. But your points about process was my thing. And I have said that Cousin Eddie is the king of game management and game flow misunderstanding and can point to obvious mistakes every single week than IMO are very very important. (the only game where he did not screw up was last year's Mizzou game, even tho a loss). But I see it and saw it all those years b/c of the things you mentioned. You and I and few others are process people. 99.9% are not. It takes that most obvious experience or result to finally get them to see the obvious.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
How about actually giving us some thoughts on this team of your own?
I really didn't think I had too with how obviously stupid and nearsighted the thought would be firing a guy, who is not only lifelong committed to us (rather than a guy using us as an NFL stepping stone), but has dramatically turned around the program and culture that has been rotting away the last decade. We have been a ball hair away from being right at the top again and you idiots want to burn it to the ground Tennessee style. Were there questionable calls last weekend, yes, but thats life, not everyone gets it right every week and every play. The fact that you even starts a thread about firing a guy thats bleeds orange and blue and finally brings stability and upward trajectory to our program is twitter troll craziness.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I really didn't think I had too with how obviously stupid and nearsighted the thought would be firing a guy, who is not only lifelong committed to us (rather than a guy using us as an NFL stepping stone), but has dramatically turned around the program and culture that has been rotting away the last decade. We have been a ball hair away from being right at the top again and you idiots want to burn it to the ground Tennessee style. Were there questionable calls last weekend, yes, but thats life, not everyone gets it right every week and every play. The fact that you even starts a thread about firing a guy thats bleeds orange and blue and finally brings stability and upward trajectory to our program is twitter troll craziness.
If memory serves, you purport to have some inside knowledge of stuff. You seem to post some stuff ahead of when it occurs. So if that’s the case, any rumblings about staff changes? That’s critical to maintaining any momentum going forward.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
The fact that you even starts a thread about firing a guy thats bleeds orange and blue and finally brings stability and upward trajectory to our program is twitter troll craziness.

It took you a bit, but you landed on the answer. Ox started this thread to troll for more posts, and it's yielded over 150 posts thus far. #MarchToAMillionPosts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.