It's time to officially fire up the head coaching search. Who you got?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He literally posted every pass from the USC game, first half included, and showed how wrong you are. Did that game plan change for UGA? Probably but I’m guessing you’re exaggerating as usual to prove a point.
Bullshyt. He literally posted some bullshyt and I didnt bother provimg him wrong.

He thinks three yards passes are "medium". Such a fvkktard.

We counted them off in the box, play by play. At least in the first half.

Im spending as little time as possible with the Lost Decades, so Im not watching again. You can check the box if you want.

Or.....

Like he "proved" Mullinz is doing much better than Butters at this point bc Mullinz has one more win bc Butters lost a win vs a geographic school game to storms.

Last edited:

Atlgator98

Nov 2, 2019
I think I give you guys way too much credit. There are some really dumb posters on this board. Anyone who really thinks that I thought the coach would be fired is a dope. This thread was started so we could talk about the state of the program.

For those who have bothered to read it instead of reacting like a hysterical woman, they may have learned a few things.
Just spitballing here. Why didn’t you start the thread with “State of the program”?

FTR, I feel like I acted like an early 30’s friend of the LGBTQ community.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bullshyt. He literally posted some bullshyt and I didnt bother provimg him wrong.

He thinks three yards passes are "medium". Such a fvkktard.

We counted them off in the box, play by play. At least in the first half.

Im spending as little time as possible with the Lost Decades, so Im not watching again. You can check the box if you want.

Or.....

Like he "proved" Mullinz is doing much better than Butters at this point bc Mullinz has one more win bc Butters lost a win vs a geographic school game to storms.
In his post he stated that all but 3 passes in the USC first half traveled more than 8 yards downfield/past the LOS. Many over the middle. The joke was Donk doesn’t consider it downfield unless it goes 20 yards. Stop making things up.

Atlgator98

Nov 2, 2019
Whoever stated they were enlightened more than 99% others here because they looked at the process vs W-L records, maybe @FireFoley...you’re right, it’s more important than anything else at this point. We disagree because I think Mullen has done an outstanding job with the process. I can name examples if need be. Of course, if recruiting doesn’t improve, he will be gone soon. That’s a given. But it’s year 2 dude. It wasn’t the only part of the “process” that need fixin.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was also my way of making it clear I was very unhappy with the coaching. Extremely unhappy. Not a good time to have your worst coaching performance as a Gator.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It was also my way of making it clear I was very unhappy with the coaching. Extremely unhappy. Not a good time to have your worst coaching performance as a Gator.
I reserve that distinction for Mizzou last year. You can’t let team come out like that.

Atlgator98

Nov 2, 2019
I’m wary of you and your thread-starting antics, but THIS...I agree 100%! Horrendous timing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri was worse, but the stakes were much higher in this one.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine if we had message boards back when SOS was the HBC. With the losses that he had with the top classes he had. Whoa man! Oh My!

We did. Wtf are you talking about? The old board crashed when we lost to Tennessee in 2001.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I do know for a fact that the coaching staff and additional recruiting staff are being heavily "upgraded" this offseason but dont know if that means through subtraction.

Please explain what this means, because I have read it several times and have no idea. How do you "know for a fact" about our not yet to happen coaching staff changes (where we are limited in number), but don't know if it means through subtraction. How is that possible? Also, unless you are Mrs. Mullen, how would you possibly know "for a fact" about any intended, but not yet occurring coaching staff changes?

Separately, I am glad to see your recruiting statements on certainty (in a world where these kids change their minds within hours of decisions) has translated to coaching searches. Any word on the Tag's replacement?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever stated they were enlightened more than 99% others here because they looked at the process vs W-L records, maybe @FireFoley...you’re right, it’s more important than anything else at this point. We disagree because I think Mullen has done an outstanding job with the process. I can name examples if need be. Of course, if recruiting doesn’t improve, he will be gone soon. That’s a given. But it’s year 2 dude. It wasn’t the only part of the “process” that need fixin.
Year 1 and Year 2 recruiting is what decides if he survives year 4... or maybe even year 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator