Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I actually reached out to Whitley and he responded. They are clueless as to what actually happened as well. Brockway can't seem to get the scoop.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
So is he on campus or not. How do they even know who's enrolled? All I see are people that make $$ on clicks reporting crap their counter parts post. Nobody has quoted Naiper or Rashada. Investigative journalism is dead...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I actually reached out to Whitley and he responded. They are clueless as to what actually happened as well. Brockway can't seem to get the scoop.
If they can't get real info, then the parties in discussion are........still in discussion.

It would have leaked by now if he were either enrolled or officially walking away

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If they can't get real info, then the parties in discussion are........still in discussion.

It would have leaked by now if he were either enrolled or officially walking away
Agreed. With there being nothing coming out, they are definitely working on it IMO. If he was totally gone, we'd know.

For once I am actually glad we're not hearing anything. Even though it came from Off3, I'm pretty sure that UF, Napier, et al are tired of the media. It seems at times the media and especially the GS work against us rather than for us.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I keep logging on in hopes I see the thread title changed to rashada officially out. Seriously, f this kid and his "wonderful' family. I don't care what he was promised, enroll or GTFO!!!!!! Kid is a freaking turd, yeah I said it.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he is waffling then we don't want him. Probably too much competition in the QB room for him and he is shying away so we don't want people who aren't committed and aren't tough enough to rise above the competition.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Probably too much competition in the QB room
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm starting to think we may hear more on the Walker kid if we are actually pursuing him in the portal. I am wondering if this is the case due to this dragging along. Maybe they are trying to secure Walker to patch us through til Lagway gets here next year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm starting to think we may hear more on the Walker kid if we are actually pursuing him in the portal. I am wondering if this is the case due to this dragging along. Maybe they are trying to secure Walker to patch us through til Lagway gets hear next year.
We're probably after someone else. I sifted through the portal and found a couple kids near the bottom that looked intriguing. One was a pickleball player from Wales who has never played but seems to have some arm talent and by all accounts is a stand up young man from a great family. The other is a 3rd stringer from Midwestern valley state of Minnesota-Ohio A&T. Word on the street is that he's looking for a soft spot to land and is willing to come for free rent and a Denny's $50 gift card. Considering what we know about the collective, I'm guessing he's our guy!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Not a bad listen I came across this am from 365. At least it's on from the On3, or should I say Off3. But Edgar does go into some of the details and a bit into the Rashada's. Also when he can still enroll. But also got a sense from him does UF really want this as he called a bit of "diva". A lot we already know of a situation that we don't know a lot of.

Edgar can’t communicate worth a shyyt. When discussing where the screw up stemmed from, he first said it’s a case of “they” (presumably the Gator NIL people) over promised and under delivered but then he immediately said Rashada tried to renegotiate and asked for more money when he saw how thin we are at QB.

Well which one is it? If the kid tried to renegotiate and Florida said no, that’s not over promising/undelivering. He needs to get his head out of his azz. Is this guy deliberately trying to make us look bad? That interview doesn’t shed any light on where the problem lies.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
We're probably after someone else. I sifted through the portal and found a couple kids near the bottom that looked intriguing. One was a pickleball player from Wales who has never played but seems to have some arm talent and by all accounts is a stand up young man from a great family. The other is a 3rd stringer from Midwestern valley state of Minnesota-Ohio A&T. Word on the street is that he's looking for a soft spot to land and is willing to come for free rent and a Denny's $50 gift card. Considering what we know about the collective, I'm guessing he's our guy!
He was at IUPUI... get in f'n right, man!

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Over this shiit.
Even if he does decide to grace us with his presence, how do you think his new teammates are going to look at this clown?

How the hell does the staff hammer “Let’s go Gators!!” When this dude is a mecernary just out for the best payday?

Do you even waste time teaching these guys the Alma Mater??

Are there any players that just want to play for Florida????

Disgusting.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Over this shiit.
Even if he does decide to grace us with his presence, how do you think his new teammates are going to look at this clown?

How the hell does the staff hammer “Let’s go Gators!!” When this dude is a mecernary just out for the best payday?

Do you even waste time teaching these guys the Alma Mater??

Are there any players that just want to play for Florida????

Disgusting.
I have zero interest in ever seeing him in orange and blue. Him and his whole clan can EABOD. I'd rather lose every game than have this POS behind center. The other issue I have is why isn't everyone else having these issues with their top shelf guys? He ain't the only EE. Our freaking program is a flipping dumpster fire.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have zero interest in ever seeing him in orange and blue. Him and his whole clan can EABOD. I'd rather lose every game than have this POS behind center. The other issue I have is why isn't everyone else having these issues with their top shelf guys? He ain't the only EE. Our freaking program is a flipping dumpster fire.
100 percent correct . He shouldn’t be welcome here. The quicker we move on the better.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Put me also in the camp that would like to see him move on. I wonder what kind of interest he would get as a "free agent" around the rest of the nation, especially now knowing his 8-figure price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.