Jaime Newman Opts out at UGA

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I could not disagree with you more
None of the Big 12/10 teams could get within 35 points of a championship team.

They should go back to number 1 vs. number 2 this year.

And every year

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They should just let the ACC champ and SEC champ play...the other conferences can fight it out for third

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
So......?

I’m not sure I want to reveal. It is not a done deal yet. The other person is also a senior starter on the defense. I googled a UGA depth chart and he is a starter on the one I looked at. You might recognize the name, but he was not a big recruit as far as I can remember. It wasn’t somebody Florida ever recruited.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’m not sure I want to reveal. It is not a done deal yet. The other person is also a senior multi-year starter on the defense. You might recognize the name, but he was not a big recruit as far as I can remember. It wasn’t somebody Florida ever recruited.
Do you have a good reason not to reveal it or is it just your nature to be mysterious?

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Do you have a good reason not to reveal it or is it just your nature to be mysterious?

I’m being precautious. I don’t know who he got it from, and I don’t want to burn his friendship with anyone. He has some friends that would definitely be connected to the UGA program, and I wouldn’t want to burn any bridges on his end.

I gave you a good hint, though. There are only a few possibilities.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’m being precautious. I don’t know who he got it from, and I don’t want to burn his friendship with anyone. He has some friends that would definitely be connected to the UGA program, and I wouldn’t want to burn any bridges on his end.

I gave you a good hint, though. There are only a few possibilities.
Hmmm....I’m still thinking it’s your nature to be mysterious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator