Clearly, more of a runner.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I'm not a lawyer; my parents were married. However, I think the legal presumption of innocence places the burden of proof on the prosecution and the jury must find guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt." We, as the public, are not bound by any such presumption. God judges the heart but I certainly can judge actions. A young man with two scantily clad young women in his room at 0200 isn't innocent. Just sayin'.
Neither are the women..... just sayin...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I want my friends here to know that merely by my presence, I've put a stop to lots of consensual sex.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I answered that in my post. He's a perfect fit for his offense. Don't know what else I can tell you if you still aren't following.
Thanks for answering. I was just poking Swonkey. The post above yours had referred to Swonkey, not Jalon Jones, so I was pretending that I thought you were saying Swonkey was a fit for Malzahn. Sorry for causing confusion. I do appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Brian Edwards' arrest does not help our case with Bowman's mother. Just sayin...

leogator

May 5, 2018
Allegedly he prevented his girlfriend from leaving by grabbing her by the throat.

"According to a GPD police report, Edwards was arrested at 6:54 p.m. at the Pavilion on 62nd apartment complex on Monday and booked at 7:39 p.m. Edwards and his accuser, a girlfriend of about two years, were reportedly arguing when she attempted to leave the apartment unit they were in.

The report states that Edwards grabbed her by the neck in an attempt to keep her in and she had marks on her neck, as well as a scratch on her shoulder when officers arrived. A GPD officer did not notice any other visible injuries."

Brian Edwards arrested on misdemeanor battery charge

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Was Jalon accused of violence? I get the Edwards case-- the sooner gone the better. All I understand about Jones is that he had two women in his room late at night. Were they underage? Was there violence? What does saying "Title IX" imply?

leogator

May 5, 2018
Was Jalon accused of violence? I get the Edwards case-- the sooner gone the better. All I understand about Jones is that he had two women in his room late at night. Were they underage? Was there violence? What does saying "Title IX" imply?
Without getting into the gory details, NO means NO!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Allegedly he prevented his girlfriend from leaving by grabbing her by the throat.

"According to a GPD police report, Edwards was arrested at 6:54 p.m. at the Pavilion on 62nd apartment complex on Monday and booked at 7:39 p.m. Edwards and his accuser, a girlfriend of about two years, were reportedly arguing when she attempted to leave the apartment unit they were in.

The report states that Edwards grabbed her by the neck in an attempt to keep her in and she had marks on her neck, as well as a scratch on her shoulder when officers arrived. A GPD officer did not notice any other visible injuries."

Brian Edwards arrested on misdemeanor battery charge

Stupid jits

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Without getting into the gory details, NO means NO!

... not getting into the gored details ?
To help the judgement, since there is so much room to claim "he said, she said", the agressed-on should do enough struggle to "record" some indication of resistance to remove doubts. Remember the claim is that this is life-ruin in progress. Do not allow him that chance to get away with rape.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I've always said, in these times all men need to carry a concent form with them to have her sign before said coitus. But now looking on it, the contract would be void if she claimes she said no partway thru. Basicly the guy is at her mercy when it comes to this.
Best bet, only go there with someone when you have been with them a while. Maybe some love is mutually involved. While there is still a risk, its much smaller than the alternative.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've always said, in these times all men need to carry a concent form with them to have her sign before said coitus. But now looking on it, the contract would be void if she claimes she said no partway thru. Basicly the guy is at her mercy when it comes to this.
Best bet, only go there with someone when you have been with them a while. Maybe some love is mutually involved. While there is still a risk, its much smaller than the alternative.
at least you've been consistently idiotic in all the threads today.

did you even read the story? He went downstairs ripped her panties off pinned her against the cabinets and raped her.

Im GLAD this turd is gone.

pot, throwing sandwiches, barking at dogs doesn't bother me in the slightest. this turd needed to go.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
at least you've been consistently idiotic in all the threads today.

did you even read the story? He went downstairs ripped her panties off pinned her against the cabinets and raped her.

Im GLAD this turd is gone.

pot, throwing sandwiches, barking at dogs doesn't bother me in the slightest
Thanks for finally telling us what happened. Of course the bum needs to go. Shouldn't even have been allowed to pack. Don't know where the story was. Everything I read was elliptical and secretive, like conniving teenagers from the 1950s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator