Jameis Winston already fat and out of shape - being tested for arm weakness

Dec 10, 2014
Scott512;n177855 said:
LMAO! Cannot believe it. I also cannot believe some experts have him going first overall. This draft must be mediocre. Don't get me wrong I think he can play at the next level and he won't be a bust like Leaf or Russell. I don't think so but it's possible. If the Bucs draft him they will live to regret it. Winston needs to sit a year or two. I also hear how Jameis has a high football IQ. He did not show that this season.

It may be one of the weakest draft classes for QBs ever. While we rightfully bash Winston, does anybody think Mariotta is going to be a legit pro? Who is after Winston and Mariotta?

What keeps befuddling about Winston is his complete body of work does not point to being a number one pick. He had a stellar year in '13, and he had a garbage year in '14. He plays in the worst of the power five conferences. He's coming from a system that has produced joke after joke for NFL quarterbacks. In his career, he has been surrounded by top-tier talent and playing mediocre teams. The truth is somewhere in the middle, which would make him an average QB prospect with red alert status because of his off-the-field issues. That's what you would call a fourth or fifth round pick. I would love for the Bucs to take this guy.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
JW hate is amusing. When we were winning and top dog we could all focus on our boys and how great they were. I guess when your team becomes irrelevent for awhile you can gain pleasure from Peyton this Jameis that or Bianchi and Dooley suck etc etc. Im guessing knowing that JW is gonna make more $$$ in the next year than any ten of us is probably a good enough reason to hate the fckn nole. All I am thinking about regarding college football is Will Jim McElwain improve the offense. Will we beat teams we should beat and play very tough against those we hate.
Will he beat UGA HAFASS AND UT

Dec 10, 2014
stephenPE;n178004 said:
JW hate is amusing. When we were winning and top dog we could all focus on our boys and how great they were. I guess when your team becomes irrelevent for awhile you can gain pleasure from Peyton this Jameis that or Bianchi and Dooley suck etc etc. Im guessing knowing that JW is gonna make more $$$ in the next year than any ten of us is probably a good enough reason to hate the fckn nole carry on. All I am thinking about regarding college football is Will Jim McElwain improve the offense. Will we beat teams we should beat and play very tough against those we hate.

:headscratch: I could not decipher half that post.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Im just poking a little at those that obsess about our rivals and saying how silly it is. Besides Ox likes me to stir the pot. I get a genuine no prize every I ruffle a feather in here.
PDS, what would you like me to explain or turn into Cliff Notes? When your team sucks you only have the other team to tear down for comfort. JW? Certainly a great target. SOmething about
that boy aint right, But my god his Fresh year was amazing. It will be interesting to see how he does in the Pros. I dont think he has the character to make it big.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
WobbleGator;n178017 said:
So who is in "better" shape: Winston or Julius Randle?
I thought Randle broke his leg early on this year. He is certainly a better person from all indications.,

Dec 10, 2014
stephenPE;n178018 said:
Im just poking a little at those that obsess about our rivals and saying how silly it is. Besides Ox likes me to stir the pot. I get a genuine no prize every I ruffle a feather in here.
PDS, what would you like me to explain or turn into Cliff Notes? When your team sucks you only have the other team to tear down for comfort. JW? Certainly a great target. SOmething about
that boy aint right, But my god his Fresh year was amazing. It will be interesting to see how he does in the Pros. I dont think he has the character to make it big.

So it's your position that we are scrutinizing winston because our team "sucks?" That's ludicrous. We're blasting winston because he's a constant source of material with at best questionable upside. Now if you want a thread where posters are tearing down something for comfort, there's a ut predicted to win the east thread that is right up your alley.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We're making fun of an asshat rival player, which is what message boards do to have fun. Some of you need to stop trying to sterilize the board. Try and have a good time.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He's well on his way to becoming Jared Lorenzen, AKA He Ate Me II

Attachments

• conv_2447.jpg
    conv_2447.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 31

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n178018 said:

Don't you have a dodgeball team to coach up this morning?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n178029 said:
He's well on his way to becoming Jared Lorenzen, AKA He Ate Me II

Lorenzen had a better arm.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n178004 said:
JW hate is amusing. When we were winning and top dog we could all focus on our boys and how great they were. I guess when your team becomes irrelevent for awhile you can gain pleasure from Peyton this Jameis that or Bianchi and Dooley suck etc etc. Im guessing knowing that JW is gonna make more $$$ in the next year than any ten of us is probably a good enough reason to hate the fckn nole. All I am thinking about regarding college football is Will Jim McElwain improve the offense. Will we beat teams we should beat and play very tough against those we hate.

images

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n178018 said:
Im just poking a little at those that obsess...
Coach, I'm just not sure you are cutout for message boards.

Ever think of joining a yoga class instead?

I actually find you hilarious, kickball coach. Angry pumpers make me laugh. We have several froth-at-the-mouth types here.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n178004 said:
I guess when your team becomes irrelevent for awhile you can gain pleasure from Peyton this Jameis that or Bianchi and Dooley suck etc etc.
These guys suck regardless of our performance on the football field.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Are we really talking and wasting bandwidth on this POS... my contribution :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n178071 said:
Are we really talking and wasting bandwidth on this POS... my contribution :lol:

Any opportunity to rip into a rival school's star athletes is well worth the bandwidth.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Nuff said.

Attachments

• conv_2450.jpg
    conv_2450.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread