Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n123996 said:

Dubbs,

I didn't know you rolled that way. You licking those lips over the hot gymnast or Matt's limp d!ck? :tickle:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n124032 said:
Oh Gawd! Not this crap again. If you dialed up Machen on the phone, he'd tell you what he's already said before, but people just ignore it as an inconvienient truth because it doesn't fit their narrative... The Prez had VERY LITTLE to do with Urban's hire, while Foley had EVERYTHING to do with landing Urbs. Machen is on record with this but don't let the truth get in the way of repeating the same ignorant mantra.

I get it. JF gets all of the blame when it goes wrong and none of the credit when it goes right. Perfectly reasonable. :thumbup:

Gotta love Gator fans.

Ever think maybe you're at the other extreme side of this? Foley can walk on water and turn water into wine? Maybe you're being over-protective...a little?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n124022 said:
Just because someone found a negative article and posted it, please don't act like ALL THE NATIONAL MEDIA is now mocking us. No two ways about it, you are definitely a glass half empty kinda fella.

I know some here think it's hard to fathom that we actually have rival fans here posting and pretending to be Gator fans, but this guy gatoravatara is a perfect example of a troll. Look at his posts, pure trollishness.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n124034 said:
Not sure I understand you there. It's not like he would be going to the minor leagues or something by choosing to go to UM or NU. They have more football tradition, bigger stadiums and better facilities than UF.....Oh, and I bet their AD's won't come in cheap because of a buyout.

You have done nothing but show pure ignorance, and you get worse with every post.

#1 We are in the SEC - in the East as a matter of fact. If he can make it to the SEC Championship game with 1 loss or less, he is one win from the Final Four
#2 Fertile recruiting grounds that are immediately accessible at a University that does 70% or more of the recruiting for you.
#3 his nuts won't freeze the **** off

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Alagator;n124040 said:
Dubbs,

I didn't know you rolled that way. You licking those lips over the hot gymnast or Matt's limp d!ck? :tickle:
I can assure its those female gymnast

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Foley should have had a clear solution in place for the buyout before he brought the circus to Colorado. That being said I'll give him some props, he literally camped out at the dudes house and stayed over night trying to work this out.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Alagator;n123994 said:
Wait...you from Pensacola? I know it well.

You were playing music at the bar??? Babes or Big Daddy's or whichever one it was.?.?.

Lived in Pcola since '86. I played guitar, piano and DJ'd at Intermission in Pensacola from 2000 to 2012. Price and his group "allegedly" went on to Arety's Angels that night.

https://www.facebook.com/AretysAngels?rf=161585633883416

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure I understand you there. It's not like he would be going to the minor leagues or something by choosing to go to UM or NU. They have more football tradition, bigger stadiums and better facilities than UF.....Oh, and I bet their AD's won't come in cheap because of a buyout.

Nebraska faces massive recruiting disadvantages. They will never be what they once were.

Michigan is in better position, but has faced population shift issues of their own.

The simple explanation of what makes UF far superior to those schools is that they both have tremendous history, and with that comes expectations. The problem is that those expectations aren't in tandem with the current landscape of college football. UF is a pressure cooker in its own right. But there is talent knocking down our door every year and it's been proven recently that the right coach can kill it here. Not the case in Lincoln or AA.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n124041 said:
Ever think maybe you're at the other extreme side of this? Foley can walk on water and turn water into wine? Maybe you're being over-protective...a little?

Actually, no. He can make mistakes. I just have little patience for hot heads and short sightedness. We're in the middle of a coaching search and no one really knows what's going on. The moment something doesn't go as WE think it should or as WE think is planned we have people calling for his head and wanting him fired. It's ridiculous.

The man took over an athletic program on the tail end of major sanctions which almost had our football team shut down and he has run a CLEAN program, that not only managed to stay out of the NCAA cross hairs, it is literally the most successful sports program in the entire SEC for the last 25 years and one of the most successful in the NATION year in and year out.

How about let this whole thing play out before we absolutely lose our minds here, what do you say?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
alcoholica;n124045 said:
You have done nothing but show pure ignorance, and you get worse with every post.

#1 We are in the SEC - in the East as a matter of fact. If he can make it to the SEC Championship game with 1 loss or less, he is one win from the Final Four
#2 Fertile recruiting grounds that are immediately accessible at a University that does 70% or more of the recruiting for you.
The Michigan job i would take, but fck that Nebraska job

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Fla Field = 90,010

Memorial/Osborne Field = 81,067

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;124056 said:
Nebraska faces massive recruiting disadvantages. They will never be what they once were.

Michigan is in better position, but has faced population shift issues of their own.

The simple explanation of what makes UF far superior to those schools is that they both have tremendous history, and with that comes expectations. The problem is that those expectations aren't in tandem with the current landscape of college football. UF is a pressure cooker in its own right. But there is talent knocking down our door every year and it's been proven recently that the right coach can kill it here. Not the case in Lincoln or AA.

It's that population shift that has absolutely killed Michigan's recruiting base. They are having almost no homegrown talent.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
alcoholica;n124045 said:

Wow, where do I begin.
#1 We are in the SEC-it is hard to win here......You can't get to the Final Four with a loss and a curb stomping from the west champion.
#2 More kids from Florida leave Florida to play CFB than stay in state, and if the recruits just line up to "come to you" then why has our offense been so devoid of talent for 5 freakin years....
#3 He's from Montana, you idiot, and he loves it out west.
Does your dumbass even think before you post ???

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's only 3 jobs that rival Florida. Texas usc and bama. The flagship programs of the most talent rich states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.