Jimbo and the Nole$...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Cry me a river Dumbo! These fcvkers get nearly every call and break, year in year out. They finally have one go against them (and it may well have been a good call by the official, I didn't see the replay so don't know for certain) and poor old Jimbo starts bitching and complaining. F him!

Oh, and he has the balls to cry about his QB being targeted??? Half Azz U are the kings of targeting, late hits, knee twisting in the pile, etc. You wanna coach your guys to play dirty...don't cry foul when you reap some of what you've sown!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Cry me a river Dumbo! These fcvkers get nearly every call and break, year in year out. They finally have one go against them (and it may well have been a good call by the official, I didn't see the replay so don't know for certain) and poor old Jimbo starts *****ing and complaining. F him!

Oh, and he has the balls to cry about his QB being targeted??? Half Azz U are the kings of targeting, late hits, knee twisting in the pile, etc. You wanna coach your guys to play dirty...don't cry foul when you reap some of what you've sown!

We'll just put it in vernacular the clowns will understand: 'the chickens come home to roost" :lmao2:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
sadclown.jpg

sad-clown.jpg

sad-face-clown.jpg

images

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want to hear Dumbo bytch about anything. Pot meet kettle. His shtick is getting old. He of all people should not bytch about all the breaks and should we say, getting away with crap. Guess he needs an outlet to vent since losing his Candy.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are those tears salty dumbo?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't view the play, and I hate officials and love to hear them excoriated BUT I am jubilant to hear the Dwarf squeal. I still remember those low down, scum, dirty dog, butt licking refs that came in the Swamp and cheated us. They should have been murdered for there is nothing as bad as corrupt judges. Oh, weren't we playing that sleazy group that is coached by the Dwarf?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How fitting that fsu's biggest complaints are about penalties and their QB getting absolutely drilled, at times too late.

With the way our DL is playing, at this point, I wonder if Francois makes it through the whole game against us.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Dumbo should look on the bright side... (whether the refs were being fair or not), if the tally pd conducted their business like last night's refs, the nole$ would lack the numbers to field a team.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
How fitting that fsu's biggest complaints are about penalties and their QB getting absolutely drilled, at times too late.

With the way our DL is playing, at this point, I wonder if Francois makes it through the whole game against us.
At least this time it was just his QB getting drilled.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I wonder who has this as their cellphone ringtone, Taylor Jacobs or Jimbo? Or maybe both, whaddya think?

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A win by FSU there gets the ACC out of the playoff so he should be happy for his conference!!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

He is one tough ass kid. I have no clue how he's survived as long as he has.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Late Hit U (aka f$u) complaining about hits on the qb? My, how the screw has turned. Wassamadda Dumbo, don't like "play to the echo" when the other team does it? **** f$u and the old nag they rode in on.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Fu*k FSU and Jimbo's crying a*s!!! They are 9-6 (post Jamesis) and that has nothing to do with the refs. #ChompChomp downloadfile.jpg

Last edited:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Listening to Fisher whine about officiating is a f'in scream. The history of fsu is nothing but coached cheap shots and having their pet ACC officials in the back pocket. Screw the azznoles today, tomorrow and forever.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Jimbo just got fined $20,000 for running his whiny mouth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Now stfu and enjoy the view.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Sort of feels like Jimbob has mailed it in and rented 2 Men and a Truck for his move to LSU.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Francois is not tough. Every time he goes down he acts like he got hit by a semi. He's one of those kids who thinks he's hurt every play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator