Hasn't he been arrested yet and thrown into jail... :inout:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n130062 said:
And you need to stop clicking on my threads that wound your heart with a monotonous languor.

Whatever you need to get over your enormous ButtHurt. We appreciate your willingness to be our whippin' boy!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n130034 said:
Powerful arm that can make all the NFL throws
Ive seen stuff from scouts/analysts that knock his arm strength actually, don't really know... to me, he always seemed to get the ball where he wanted it but the experts seem to think he doesnt have much arm strength. Not that it is required, manning has a limp noodle for an arm and he does alright, in the regular season.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n130175 said:
Ive seen stuff from scouts/analysts that knock his arm strength actually, don't really know... to me, he always seemed to get the ball where he wanted it but the experts seem to think he doesnt have much arm strength. Not that it is required, manning has a limp noodle for an arm and he does alright, in the regular season.

There were many scouts/analysts that had the same knock on your boy, Aaron Rodgers. They kept nay saying about his lack of arm power. Rodgers - lack of power. LOL.
Phil Sims got on a jag about Andrew Luck preaching "
But the one thing I don't see, I just don't see big-time NFL throws." You go, Phil. :)
Merrell Hoge and Skip Bayless were adamant about the superiority of RGIII over Luck. Now who can question the brilliance of these two soothsayers.

A plate of crow, anybody? Anybody?

As far as Johnny Football's arm power. Who knows? Lets wait and see.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Manziel is taller than Seahawk's Wilson … and he leaves the pocket to buy time like Wilson. Can't he be another Russel?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Strange, today Johnny Manziel didn't look like the same player that terrorized the Gold Standard of college football, Alabama and Nick Saban. I guess being an electrifying Heisman trophy winning quarterback in college doesn't translate to being a force in the NFL.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
He got his ass handed to him today. Awful performance. Too bad a big mouth and bigger ego don't mean squat between the hashes.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Alvin York;n131334 said:
Strange, today Johnny Manziel didn't look like the same player that terrorized the Gold Standard of college football, Alabama and Nick Saban. I guess being an electrifying Heisman trophy winning quarterback in college doesn't translate to being a force in the NFL.
He looked exactly the same, but in the NFL they can run him down w/o a problem, and in the NFL he can't just chuck it up off his back foot on a prayer and hope for Mike Evans to bail him out. His game doesn't translate at all to the NFL. Tebow, with him arm limitations, at least understood the importance of not throwing stupid INT's.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yup, and Manziel's career is over. I don't expect him to ever set foot on a football field again.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody that watches the NFL, like myself, knew he would be a dud.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n131334 said:
Strange, today Johnny Manziel didn't look like the same player.
What's so strange?? You picked a team and/or player and they got the crap kicked out of them. Same old story.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we all know that rookie quarterbacks almost always light it up in their first starts.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had Josh Gordon in fantasy. I think Jonny Suckball got me knocked out of the playoffs.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeez, what an awful debut.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The people that are criticizing Manziel for a bad game are being hypocritical as we are doing the same to him that we hated others to do to Tebow

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.