Jordan Scarlett rips Butters

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll kick that worst deed thread off now ... once I signed onto a sports message board.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
1509982900_253f.jpg

My preferred cold cases come from here:

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJM has become one of my favorite posters. Right up there with Farrah Fawcett in the striped one piece.
He's like Steve Wozniak. Was a founding rock of this place, built up a huge reputation through great content, then basically became a figurehead over the last two years, rarely contributing anything but a smart ass comment here and there. Believe it or not, he actually used to talk in-depth about football.

Brad has followed the same depressing trend. Just guys wearing their GCMB HOF jackets, wandering around the party sipping martini's and cracking an occasional joke.

Basically, they've retired.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

The best part about this, he didn’t run the route called. Once he made the defender fall, he decided to go to the end zone and Franks recognized it. With that said, no we haven’t seen a Frankie Hammond Jr. literally breaking a dude’s ankle with a move, a stop and pop, or a Quezzi cutback this year. However, that Swain dive at Vandy still gets me excited. Even if it was more impressive from my angle than it was from watching replays. Toney did put a few good moves on Carolina though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's like Steve Wozniak. Was a founding rock of this place, built up a huge reputation through great content, then basically became a figurehead over the last two years, rarely contributing anything but a smart ass comment here and there. Believe it or not, he actually used to talk in-depth about football.

Brad has followed the same depressing trend. Just guys wearing their GCMB HOF jackets, wandering around the party sipping martini's and cracking an occasional joke.

How is that any different than you?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Retirement sounds great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator