Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think you can single-handedly instigate a brawl as head coach and not get fired - especially if you're a lousy coach to begin with. It isn't the best example to the players.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
What’s messed up is he started to punch and then opened up his hand for a slap and then closed it back up again like he faked a punch the entire time.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think you can single-handedly instigate a brawl as head coach and not get fired - especially if you're a lousy coach to begin with. It isn't the best example to the players.

He may be suspended but he will not be fired.
He can claim that certain things were said and easily survive this.
I’m not saying he should survive it I’m saying he probably will.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He may be suspended but he will not be fired.
He can claim that certain things were said and easily survive this.
I’m not saying he should survive it I’m saying he probably will.
If he was a good coach he would definitely survive it. Since they were likely thinking of moving on from him anyway, this gives them the perfect opportunity. Hell, they could even do it for cause and save the payout.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He says he was angry over the timeout the other coach called. Then claims someone put their hands on him, which may be true, but it was because he was putting his hand/finger in the guy’s face and bearing down on him. Plus it was 5-10 seconds before he slapped him. So it’s complete nonsense.

His own players—the guys he’s supposed to be leading—are having to hold him back. That’s ridiculous. It has nothing to do with skin color, and everything to do with not holding people accountable for their actions for years. A grown man is hitting someone because he’s stomping his feet over a timeout and felt he was a victim of the new catch-all of being “disrespected”. That’s the reality, and it’s only going to get worse.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
The UM Administration would definitely have cause for a firing. The other thing of note is that as the leader of the team, his players took his physical assault as the go ahead to start throwing punches of their own. He led them into a brawl. My question is, will they have the guts to fire a black head coach in the current political climate.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He says he was angry over the timeout the other coach called. Then claims someone put their hands on him, which may be true, but it was because he was putting his hand/finger in the guy’s face and bearing down on him. Plus it was 5-10 seconds before he slapped him. So it’s complete nonsense.

His own players—the guys he’s supposed to be leading—are having to hold him back. That’s ridiculous. It has nothing to do with skin color, and everything to do with not holding people accountable for their actions for years. A grown man is hitting someone because he’s stomping his feet over a timeout and felt he was a victim of the new catch-all of being “disrespected”. That’s the reality, and it’s only going to get worse.

Pfft. Exactly what I would expect to hear from a white guy.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
rick-chq.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure what race has to do with any of this but since Oklahoma is black I'm afraid to crack down on it like I usually would.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pfft. Exactly what I would expect to hear from a white guy.

I just noticed the “Stand Together” on their track suits(see the white kid on the left). Maybe they can, “but ************, if you call another timeout” just below it. It would really capture the spirit of unity.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why couldn’t this have been a weekend we played Michigan and Howard have done that to Mike White?

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to the announcers, I love how it starts out as the “Wisky Coach says something that Howard didn’t like”.

Fuchs that bushleague schît. Wish the Wisky players would have gone full tilt on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator