Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

This is the problem...we gotta hit on another guy like this

500 yard guys grow on trees.

It won't surprise me if he blows up in the NFL, but the truth is he wasnt utilized here.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah but with his stability and route running he could have been a 1000+ yd guy in anyone else’s offense

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

This is the problem...we gotta hit on another guy like this

... or develop Grimes to be as sharp.??
I hate it if Mullin's offense refuses to develop CFB All-American WRs. But spreading the success around shows total teamwork and our NFL-entry WRs will have to impress at the combine showcase.

Last edited:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Donkey said:

Anyone else’s like the 11 SEC teams that finished behind us in passing yards per game? We were one of three teams to pass for more than 300 ypg and no one else was even close. Feel free to keep pretending we didn’t throw the ball if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Anyone else’s like the 11 SEC teams that finished behind us in passing yards per game? We were one of three teams to pass for more than 300 ypg and no one else was even close. Feel free to keep pretending we didn’t throw the ball if it makes you feel better.

That’s not what I was saying...I was making a statement that he could have been a marquis receiver in anyone’s system...and carried yardage by himself...we split a lot of reps and it’s great scheme...I was complementing him on his abilities

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That’s not what I was saying...I was making a statement that he could have been a marquis receiver in anyone’s system...and carried yardage by himself...we split a lot of reps and it’s great scheme...I was complementing him on his abilities
Oh....well...never mind. I’ll change the quote to one of Law’s many rabbling posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.