Kick Marco Wilson off the team

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Kicking him off the team would be a ridiculous overreaction. He came back because we didn't know what we had left when Hendo left. Turns out Marco isn't even close to the lock down corner Hendo was and has a lot of ugly warts we didn't see his first year, probably hidden by the talent around him and his reputation because he was Quincy's brother which probably stopped some QBs from throwing his way that first year. Now everybody has tape on him and picks on him because they know he's weak in coverage and tackling. What we should be doing instead of kicking Marco off the team is sitting him on the bench and getting the young guys who are our future at corner more experience. That actually makes sense. Hate it for Marco, but he has no future in the NFL. There's no point in continuing to play him to get him tape for NFL scouts. The tape already tells them all they need to know.

So we play a scrb who shouldn't be playing who acts like a total jackass with his constant showboating which ended any chance at a playoff berth? Make no mistake. This crap is on Mullen. This behavior is what he accepts. He accepts fat Todd's crap defense. This is Mullen. It is what it is.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
I wouldn’t kick him off the team, but I would go ahead and tell him he isn’t dressing out for the Bama game, and his chances for playing in the bowl game were completely dependent on his behavior between now and then, and that his position is fully open to competition heading into the bowl game. If he doesn’t have a miraculous turnaround by the bowl game, then Mullen should advise him to seek somewhere else to play next season (like a FCS school, more suited to his minutes skillset).

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marco should be duct taped to the most uncomfortable chair on planet earth. His eyes held
Open with scotch tape and watch the replay of the shoe toss on loop in a dark room over and over again until he quits or urinates himself . Then after that he should be run until he vomits profusely .

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

In other words...

fail-gymnastic.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This kid is going to get slandered and meme'd for the rest of his life lol

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm not going to bag on Marco Wilson. I think he is just a person who got an opportunity and is doing the best he can with it. Maybe he is a practice warrior. I have no clue. You could see that he was very upset with himself on the bench after and knows he was wrong.

I am also not going to bag on Coach Mullen for defending him in the presser. I have no clue what he and the other coaches said to him in private and with just the team around, but I would only expect him to stick up for his player in front of the rest of the world. That is what you do.

I am going to bag on the coaches for continuing to play him. The only reason they play him is because of seniority. There is more tape on him getting burned and making bad plays than good plays. He is a liability on the edge. Seniority is the only reason he plays ahead of other players. Seriously, what else could there be?

So, I am mad at the coaches on this. He makes a stupid decision to throw that shoe and the only reason he is playing is because of seniority just rubs that stupid decision to use seniority to play him over more talented younger players in the coaches face. Stupid coaching on defense continues every single game. Bad decision after bad decision. Defensive team is easily lost and confused. No discipline, communication or understanding. It all makes even more sense too. Somebody like Wilson is in there because of seniority to help lead the team on the field but it is quite obvious that there is nobody on this defense who can lead the team. They look lost and undisciplined all the time.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, it is a Mullen thing more than a Marco thing.

But youre smoking some pretty good shytt if you saw this team as a NC contender, and think that Marco blew the chance.

Or Mullinz as a NC coach. this team has about 1/3 the talent of a NC team and Mullinz will never recruit more. But it wouldnt matter. You could GIVE him an elite roster and he couldnt win with that either.

Some of you think QB is all that matters. Well, Mullens has had Dak amd Trash and hasnt won a damn thing.
I have to disagree.

If Marco hadn't thrown that shoe, I'm pretty confident that we would have beaten Bama, then beaten Notre Dame or Clemson, then beaten Bama again for our 4th natty.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
There is a reason why the Bamas and Clemsons of the world are always the best...they don't throw shoes...because if they did, they know they would either be humiliated in front of their teammates, lose their job, or both...

It amazes me people still think coddling young people is the best way for them to grow

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
There is a reason why the Bamas and Clemsons of the world are always the best...they don't throw shoes...because if they did, they know they would either be humiliated in front of their teammates, lose their job, or both...

It amazes me people still think coddling young people is the best way for them to grow

Who is coddling him?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marco should be duct taped to the most uncomfortable chair on planet earth. His eyes held
Open with scotch tape and watch the replay of the shoe toss on loop in a dark room over and over again until he quits or urinates himself . Then after that he should be run until he vomits profusely .
:lol:
O3RT.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator