Kick Marco Wilson off the team

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guy Marco makes Wondy look like Charles Woodson. He plays the game like a horses ass. Completely clueless!
you know there are supposed to be safeties back there behind the CBs and particularly in the middle of the field for a reason, right?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
you know there are supposed to be safeties back there behind the CBs and particularly in the middle of the field for a reason, right?

Stop being a jackass . That was a simple game
Clinching pick. Even my 79 year old
Mother could’ve made the play . I don’t give a **** what they safety was doing

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Marco put himself in perfect position but then didn't JUMP for the damn ball! He just sort of half-assed put his hands up. It was a piss-poor effort. Worst case should have been the ball was batted down, but in reality that should have been picked.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marco put himself in perfect position but then didn't JUMP for the damn ball! He just sort of half-assed put his hands up. It was a piss-poor effort. Worst case should have been the ball was batted down, but in reality that should have been picked.

Marco’s effort on that play reminded me of Gus Scott against FSU during the swindle in 2003

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

It was a poor pass that any halfway decent player picks off or at the very least deflects to the ground.
Marco might be the worst player ever at Florida. If his last name was Smith he would probably be at Stetson where his sorry ass belongs .

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I mean this with the upmost respect, but do you actually hear your standards?

So would a retarded squirrel.
1) No you don't.
2) You are not very clever tonight. Your recruiting remarks were Captain Obvious dumb. I didn't say so because you are usually one of the more reasonable posters.
3) No one suggested that Wondy represented a standard. I don't remember him as anything but a special teams member. Since suddenly losing 20 IQ points seems unlikely, I assume you are both drinking and allowing anger over the team's poor play to cloud your judgment.
3) Don't be a Buttinski. When I am hassling donk, let him speak for himself.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
PLay the freshman. They couldnt be any worse.

Well, yes they can be worse, but they do have the ability to get better. Marco does not. He sucks, along with most of the defense. He gotten beaten so much yesterday I am afraid the A&M receivers will have charges.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why do our fkkking CBs always take year 3 off completely?

It has been so long since we have been a championship team that there isnt even the thought of trying to win one.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Stop being a jackass . That was a simple game
Clinching pick. Even my 79 year old
Mother could’ve made the play . I don’t give a **** what they safety was doing
Is this Fat Head Todd hacking our sports forum?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I remember last year when he was struggling he was reading Twitter way to much and talking about respect. Finally about 3/4 through the season he got pissed and actually put effort in for a few games and was all see everyone just shut your mouth. I truly believe that part of his problem is just trying not to get hurt before a payday, but is costing himself millions if he is. He may also just be this bad.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember last year when he was struggling he was reading Twitter way to much and talking about respect. Finally about 3/4 through the season he got pissed and actually put effort in for a few games and was all see everyone just shut your mouth. I truly believe that part of his problem is just trying not to get hurt before a payday, but is costing himself millions if he is. He may also just be this bad.

He’s a terrible college player . Any NFL GM that even has Marco on their draft board should be terminated immediately. There is no excuse for Torrian to keep playing the young man. He’s only embarrassing himself at this point , and stupid fat Todd only makes it worse .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.