Kids these days will never know….

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
1686480096657.jpeg

Most of the lead stars were in their 20s and 30s while filming Grease with Travolta aged 23 and Newton-John aged 29, despite playing teenagers. Speaking to The Guardian, he said: ‘People might say the cast is too old, but Grease is not a documentary; it’s a fantasy.

‘It is a non-PC fairytale that is better for the cast not being teens.’
He added: ‘The only thing that was important was that the cast all looked about the same age as each other, which they did.’

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Guess you are more persistent and cruel :lol:
I'm thinking it might have to do with the quality/strength of magnifying glass too... I mean I can clearly remember as a little kid in Detroit absolutely zapping the fuk out of little ones... the key was to focus near the target, then "walk it on" like artillery :lol: I mean they would actually sizzle and sometimes smoke almost instantly.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I'm thinking it might have to do with the quality/strength of magnifying glass too... I mean I can clearly remember as a little kid in Detroit absolutely zapping the fuk out of little ones... the key was to focus near the target, then "walk it on" like artillery :lol: I mean they would actually sizzle and sometimes smoke almost instantly.
And when it didn't work, a quart of gasoline and a match warm the hill up considerably. BTW, did I ever tell y'all why I have not eyebrows.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Gatorade in glass with a metal lid.

View attachment 58437

With these lids!

m28524390589_1.jpg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
1686515866411.jpeg

Deet as a kid strategizing how to kill the ants

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator