Kids these days will never know….

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
The Tower Treasure....the first Hardy Boys book I read and it hooked me. I was probably about 7 or 8 and it was part of my dad's collection when he was a boy. These were some of the old, original books printed way back in the 30's I'm guessing. I ended up getting all the missing ones over time....birthdays, Christmas, whatever occasion a gift may be coming--one of them was going to be a Hardy Boys. I wish I could find those things now--just to reminisce over. My favorite was The Shortwave Mystery. :yes:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Tower Treasure....the first Hardy Boys book I read and it hooked me. I was probably about 7 or 8 and it was part of my dad's collection when he was a boy. These were some of the old, original books printed way back in the 30's I'm guessing. I ended up getting all the missing ones over time....birthdays, Christmas, whatever occasion a gift may be coming--one of them was going to be a Hardy Boys. I wish I could find those things now--just to reminisce over. My favorite was The Shortwave Mystery. :yes:
We had the whole set, they looked just like the books in that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator