Kids these days will never know….

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
That one white wire with exposed wiring CLEARLY puts it out of code!
Not to sound racist...but - the white is neutral so it is harmless. It is the hot black ones you have to worry about!

Beyonce Racism GIF

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Clip of Mr. Hand from Fast Times, kids smelling mimeograph paper

I have an old mimeograph machine at home. Before I left on this trip I had to clean out one side of my garage and found it. Threw it out for the local junk man to pick up...

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I have an old mimeograph machine at home. Before I left on this trip I had to clean out one side of my garage and found it. Threw it out for the local junk man to pick up...
Oh no, I would have given you $5000 for it. Those things are impossible to find.

JK, I would have done the same! I probably have about $10k (purchase price) old electronics I am going to have to pay a recycler to get rid of (or send it to the landfill in small, unidentifiable pieces).

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Oh no, I would have given you $5000 for it. Those things are impossible to find.

JK, I would have done the same! I probably have about $10k (purchase price) old electronics I am going to have to pay a recycler to get rid of (or send it to the landfill in small, unidentifiable pieces).
haha, it is still out there. I can let it go for $2500 is you're truly interested. I can PM you my venmo to transfer the cash... ;)

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017

There are businesses that will come get them for free; depending on where you live and the amount of electronics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.