Nov 3, 2017
:bwahaha:

They'll cut him. Literally, I hope.
yvnzhycukdour1oceegt

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Wtf are you talking about.

Have you been snorting moonshine this morning?

Frank's year total was a month for Danny Wuerffel.

Sometimes I really wonder about you.
By GOd you were right about the evilness of Kraken. Not only wrong QB but wrong thread. Of course I meant Trask having the best single seaon in history with yards and TDs. Still like Felipe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tread lightly Corch, Trask having the success he had at UF is still a VERY SORE subject for Trask's haters. Most view Trask as a great success story and Gator Great.
Are you two not aware the the thread is about Franks?

It LITERALLY says Franks in the thread title.

Is stupid contagious? It appears so.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Are you too not aware the tje thread is about Franks?

Ot LITERALLY says Franks in the thread title.
Dont be too sanctimonious........all threads are about or deviate into "mullen/fuchs/grantham are all doucbags that need to be drawn and quartered." btw spelled sanctimonious without spellchk.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Franks’ 2-yard ropes had the tightest spiral of anyone I’ve seen.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My first love is Law. Then all things gator and i reserve my hate for mustard ketchup and anything canine...........just making observatons in here.........

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The NFL...Where Tebow gets cut while Franks, Driskel, and Brissett still hang on.

:harvey1:

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They'll still cut him - they know they are better off with no one behind Matt Ryan rather than him.

There are also a lot of rumors floating out there that McCarron's knee injury was no accident - Franks wanted him out of the way. Hopefully they'll arrest his ass.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Falcons will pick up one of the multiple vets that will be cut with the cut down to 53 this week. If not I feel sorry for Pitts career in Atlanta because that would show the type of management they have.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They will bring in a vet. He may still make the roster or be put on the practice squad (most likely). But, he will NOT be Ryan's backup.

He will at least be on the practice squad. Much like Driskel, too much physical ability, there is always a coach that thinks I can fix the mental aspect. Weurfell and Matthews had good long careers at backup, but imagine if either one of them had Driskel or Franks arm strength, with their football minds. Would have been a starter in the league for over a decade.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Are you two not aware the the thread is about Franks?

It LITERALLY says Franks in the thread title.

Is stupid contagious? It appears so.

…Says the donkey who couldn’t stay on topic if someone held a gun to your head… and who is also the most likely GC member to be accused and/or convicted of posting while intoxicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.