Kyle Trask to start against Kentucky?

How would you grade the Gators in Week 2?

• A

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • B

Votes: 88 63.3%
  • C

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • D

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I can say I was at the UK game when the legend began.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think he's going to be lighting people up all damn season. If he has time, look out - he keeps finding the open man over and over. I'm thinking 400+ against UGA and LSU.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well we better have a running game this year is all I can say....Trask won't have 2 weeks to throw against everyone we play this year.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
Didn't watch the UGA game (it is UGA) but LSU was torched by a transfer QB that hasn't played in 2 years for over 460 yards or something like that. So I'll go with Trask for 400+ against LSU.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch the UGA game (it is UGA) but LSU was torched by a transfer QB that hasn't played in 2 years for over 460 yards or something like that. So I'll go with Trask for 400+ against LSU.

The quarterback for MSU played 5 games last year for Stanford and threw up 623 yards or something ridiculous like that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You tard. We won games in spite of Franks, not because of him.
He is the yin to my yang. Or the tard to my re.

It irritates him to see us win by forward pass.

He is still convinced that Burp or Chimp should be our next corch.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
It doesnt change the fact that UF should be desperate enough to be signing high School backups that most division three teams did not want.

I could I've sworn myself or someone else posted his story of coming to UF before. Now, I heard this from Crucial on WRUF in 2017, so before Trask really did anything. Trask came to Friday Night Lights, the premier recruiting event at UF and almost to a person, the media around were wondering who the kid making all of the throws was. They knew the number, but not the name of the kid with the accurate arm. Mac, for all his faults, recognized the kid's ability as shown and offered him. It was actually a recognition of arm talent rather being completely desperate. He was offered and accepted in July. Hardly the time you take a kid out of desperation. Now I'm not saying that signing 2 stars is a consistent recipe for success, but this kid was signed, by all accounts because he outshined higher recruits at Friday Night Lights in 2015, before Mac turned off a lot of people with bad offense, when kids thought it was the ready made change at UF.

This article and its comments are very relevant 5 years later

Trask force: Florida lands two-star Texas QB

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This thread is like that piece of bubble gum that you step on in the middle of the summer when it's 110 degrees and you're walking through a asphalt parking lot to get in your car. Of course you have on your brand new sneakers, you know the ones with that really deep tread and you just detailed the inside of your car including washing the floor mats.... Of course you don't notice it until you get home....

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I could I've sworn myself or someone else posted his story of coming to UF before. Now, I heard this from Crucial on WRUF in 2017, so before Trask really did anything. Trask came to Friday Night Lights, the premier recruiting event at UF and almost to a person, the media around were wondering who the kid making all of the throws was. They knew the number, but not the name of the kid with the accurate arm. Mac, for all his faults, recognized the kid's ability as shown and offered him. It was actually a recognition of arm talent rather being completely desperate. He was offered and accepted in July. Hardly the time you take a kid out of desperation. Now I'm not saying that signing 2 stars is a consistent recipe for success, but this kid was signed, by all accounts because he outshined higher recruits at Friday Night Lights in 2015, before Mac turned off a lot of people with bad offense, when kids thought it was the ready made change at UF.

This article and its comments are very relevant 5 years later

Trask force: Florida lands two-star Texas QB
  • Thank you. Which schools wanted Trask is irrelevant. Which schools should have wanted him is what matters. Poor donk can never get past the stars.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Poor donk can never get past the stars.
Wrong, 2 star boy. When us USM going to win with their pack of 2 stars?

But yes, UF should really never be landing 2 stars.

And they certainly should never be forced to land a kid who didnt even play in HS. The chance of them going from middle school to P5 college speed is tens of millions to one.

But when you hire garbage coaches, I guess it is what it is.

As I recall, younwere Butters nuts swinger two. You just love dumpster diving.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
  1. Can't ever get past the math can you, ambulance chaser? Befote you see Trask throw, the odds are one in ten million. When you've seen him throw in camp, it's fifty/fifty. A priori and a posteriori, donkey boy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
  1. Can't ever get past the math can you, ambulance chaser? Befote you see Trask throw, the odds are one in ten million. When you've seen him throw in camp, it's fifty/fifty. A priori and a posteriori, donkey boy.
no no no. making the throws while standing still in a no contact jersey is not the same as doing it on the field. that is where lack of experience comes in.

plenty of guys can do that but not do it on the field.

allegedly driskill can make the throws with no pressure.

Is there a reason you are numbering your paragraphs? :lmao2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
no no no. making the throws while standing still in a no contact jersey is not the same as doing it on the field. that is where lack of experience comes in.

plenty of guys can do that but not do it on the field.

allegedly driskill can make the throws with no pressure.

Is there a reason you are numbering your paragraphs? :lmao2:

Just accept that you were/are WRONG about Trask and move along..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator