hmm-1.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n278105 said:
Macs breakdown was to wake up ALL players and to let them know we wont tolerate average. If it were chump at that microphone (thank god its not) he would have said "its on me" and "we need to put them in a position to win" blah blah. Mac has a HUGE desire to win and to better every single aspect of the game and its surroundings. He will clean this mess up. He is using what was left him. Personally, I see many areas of improvement already. We at least now have a passing game. It needs work but we have it.

:exactly:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
GatorTAG;n278019 said:
But Saban's backups are just as good as his starters. Yeah, when a guy gets tired sub him for a few plays. Even Saban doesn't pull his entire starting rotation out for a series like Collins did. That's what was going on last night.
Collins did it at msu. No surprise. Question is whether enough talent can be recruited and developed to make it work.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Law98gator;n278037 said:
Yeah, it is and they don't play pass defense. But Danny didn't hit the DB between the numbers repeatedly or fumble every game.

Also, I am not that worried about it. I think a 6 or 7 win season will be an outstanding coaching job given what he was left and the injuries you can expect us to have during the season. You guys that declared all the analysts were out to get us and that we are surely a 10 win SEC east contender are the ones now in panic mode.

We have to keep reminding you that WE WON. Everyone with any common sense knew this might be a tight game. Hell, we were only 1 point favorites.
Where do you get your lines? If we were 1 point favorites in that game it's not an exaggeration to say there would have been 1 million bet on UF for every 100 on ECU. We were over 3 TD favorites. Needless to say we didn't cover LOL.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n277962 said:
Didn't Nick Washington start last week? Yeah, we treated it like a scrimmage and we just aren't good enough to do that. We aren't that much better than ECU.

Your real concern is Grier. The fact is that if he keeps playing like he has he may well throw 6 ints vs Ole Miss and LSU. There is a reason Mac pressuring him to get better in a hurry.

:eek:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n278267 said:
Where do you get your lines?
I dunno. A link? My azz? My Early Onset Alzheimer's? If you're sure, I'll take your word for it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yeah, it is and they don't play pass defense. But Danny didn't hit the DB between the numbers repeatedly or fumble every game.

Also, I am not that worried about it. I think a 6 or 7 win season will be an outstanding coaching job given what he was left and the injuries you can expect us to have during the season. You guys that declared all the analysts were out to get us and that we are surely a 10 win SEC east contender are the ones now in panic mode.

We have to keep reminding you that WE WON. Everyone with any common sense knew this might be a tight game. Hell, we were only 1 point favorites.
This x ten. Did you sober up or just wanted to show off.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Law98gator;n278363 said:
I dunno. A link? My azz? My Early Onset Alzheimer's? If you're sure, I'll take your word for it.
No, I meant where do you get your "lines". I need a connection and have heard lawyers get the best stuff.

jk, just say no, stay in school

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't gamble, bro. I thought I saw it here. Maybe it's the voices again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n278384 said:
This x ten. Did you sober up or just wanted to show off.
Coach, I don't really drink. I've probably had zero alcohol and maybe a dozen beers in the last six months.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
My only big coaching beef was putting Treon in after the turnover with the lead we had at that time... Grier had continuity at that point and was hitting his passes. Give Harris the second half, but that was a weird spot to throw him in when Grier hadn't thrown any questionable passes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n278396 said:
The biggest lie that has ever been told on the internet

:drunk:

You don't know me.

you-don-t-know-me-o.gif

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I don't like the QB rotation, but pouring on Mac for playing a ton of different players is just silly. Does anyone actually think we have legitimate game from last year (especially on offense) that Mac can use to evaluate talent?? Does anyone think our guys were given a fair opportunity from Dumchamp last season? Mac is still trying to find out what these players are capable of in a game situation. We can all freak out if we are still rotating QB's two months from now. Until then I trust this coaching staff to steadily right this ship and I don't expect it to happen overnight.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n278479 said:
We won. Coaches at fault. Got it.

You forgot the part that TAG apparently was yelled at by Coach Mac at some point in his life.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n277943 said:
I put the sloppy play, penalties and mistakes on the coaches. They are rotating the entire bench in and out of the game. Backups, walk-ons and waterboys wtere playing. They wetre making wholesale changes throughout. They treated this game like a sccrimmage the whole night and didn't take this opponent seriously. No one can get in sync, rythm, or a flow of the game because they in and out. The coaches need to settle on the starters and get them used to playing together as a cohesive unit. It is particularly important that the offensive line work as a set group. How can they trust what the guy next to them is doing if it's a different guy every play? Shuffling 12 receivers in and out, how can Grier be familiar with that many guys? Herndon fumbling, what the hell is he doing in a close game? Washington at DB, why is he even in there? It was just a big, dis-jointed mess all night and they better get it straightened out by next week.

This game was a huge cluster f--k the coaches created and it sucked to watch.

Ok, let me see if I understand this. You want them to pick a QB (Grier) and only play him to build for the future, but you don't want liberal substitutions to allow as many players to get experience as possible. Isn't that building for the future, as well?
I think you and Fever were separated at birth.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n278487 said:
You forgot the part that TAG apparently was yelled at by Coach Mac at some point in his life.

Hell, I get yelled at every day by Mrs. GWG and have survived 13+ years so far. Sas will find out how that works if he hasn't already.:lol:

The difference between Mac and Duncechump is that Mac can find many other ways to communicate. Dunce only knew one, and his UGA degree limited his use of the English language otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.