Latest CFP rankings

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’d like to see Clemson or OSU beat Bama but I don’t think it’s happening.
Me neither, but I think those are by far the 2 best teams to take them on, at least offensively. Neither can stop bama from scoring.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW
10e28c103b91709bda86ae349122ff54.jpg
If someone told me that we'd be in the top 10 this year after the train wreck that crashed into a dumpster fire of a program under Peanut Butter Jelly Time, I'd take you directly to the nearest neurologist for an MRI. Mullen did one hell of a coaching job this season.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
OSU doesn't deserve to be there. Maryland should have ended this convo. Purdue? I bet OSU gets thumped in the 1st game if they make it and they bury Meyer right there on the sideline.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to say this and I die a little inside saying this ... but kinda hoping UGA beats bama in a very close game on Saturday. That keeps OSU and OU out as well as sends us to the Sugar Bowl?

Fvk jawga

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OSU doesn't deserve to be there. Maryland should have ended this convo. Purdue? I bet OSU gets thumped in the 1st game if they make it and they bury Meyer right there on the sideline.

I think OSU would thump ND

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I hate to say this and I die a little inside saying this ... but kinda hoping UGA beats bama in a very close game on Saturday. That keeps OSU and OU out as well as sends us to the Sugar Bowl?

To finish your line of logic...then Bama kicks the living daylights out of Dwags in playoffs.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
tenor.gif

There is nothing to gain by UGAy ever winning a game. Hope they get blown out. Then let someone else beat 'bama.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Being OSU would be the 3rd or 4th seed, they would get raw-dogged by Bama or Clemson.... if 3/4 was a match up Notre Dame would lose.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I hate to say this and I die a little inside saying this...but kinda thinking you should be beaten with a a rubber hose for that suggestion.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
FOLKS. We don’t want Georgia in the playoffs or winning the conference. Ever. It’s beyond retarded to suggest it

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I agree with GatorJ. UGay gets killed 44-20 in the SECCG.

Nobody’s beating Bama and Texas will beat Chokelahoma again, so it’s a moot point whether Oklahoma or OSU should get in.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's been a decent run, but clearly it's time to vote Neteng off the island.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
herm-edwards.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.