Latest CFP rankings

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well I guess I'm going against the grain because I'm pulling for UGA. I can't stand seeing another Bama NC and I'd like the power to come back to the SEC East.

But I really can't stand either team. That's like saying who do you like the U or FSWho? Hitler or Stalin?
I agree with you. Who cares what team occupies the mountaintop when you get there... as long as you kick their asses. The Bama dynasty has become a bore. Who gives a rip if Tua wins four Natties. You have NFL talent at every position. Let some other kids win one every once in a while.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
It doesn't matter who wins the SEC this year.
I don't see ugly beating Bama, but stranger things have happened.
Ugly has already owned us in recruiting, but I give the edge to UF in coaching.
If we had any quality play in our secondary and a slight improvement at QB then we would have beat them.
We will see those improvements next year and put them back in their place.
Alabama is a different animal so maybe we struggle in the SEC Championship next year.
But make no mistake about it, The Gators are on the rise.
:chomp:
Now go win the bowl and recruit.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No Gator should ever, ever, ever root for a UGA Bullhumper… EVER. **** those beastility loving pos'es.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How embarrassing this must be for the dogs on here. Last week yapping about us/me wearing Alabama jerseys, and this week their own alum association begging for our support, apparently for good “mojo”.

I’d say this is a low point for them, but considering they walk around in red pants, barking at people, that’s probably debatable.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Wow, the dwags are truly delusional.
As much a want them both to lose, I hope Bama beats them by three touchdowns.
**** GeorgIa. And **** Bama too.
THAT'S what I'm talking about - a healthy Gator attitude! F**** 'em both! And f*** FSU twice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator