Latest CFP rankings

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I hate to say this and I die a little inside saying this...but kinda thinking you should be beaten with a a rubber hose for that suggestion.

The only worthy response to my words. I would have went with bamboo sticks, but rubber hose works too.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Well I guess I'm going against the grain because I'm pulling for UGA. I can't stand seeing another Bama NC and I'd like the power to come back to the SEC East.

But I really can't stand either team. That's like saying who do you like the U or FSWho? Hitler or Stalin?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Well I guess I'm going against the grain because I'm pulling for UGA. I can't stand seeing another Bama NC and I'd like the power to come back to the SEC East.

But I really can't stand either team. That's like saying who do you like the U or FSWho? Hitler or Stalin?

Cutting some bamboo for yo'azz.

But in reality, if UGA beats Bama, Bama aint out of the playoffs. They still going. It just makes us the highest ranked SEC team left out of the playoffs and we go to the Sugar Bowl.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018

At this point more Bama mnc's get lost in the shuffle. Who cares if they win it again. The only thing that matters there is whenever Saban chooses to retire. Until then they are going to recruit and compete at the highest level.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
At this point more Bama mnc's get lost in the shuffle. Who cares if they win it again. The only thing that matters there is whenever Saban chooses to retire. Until then they are going to recruit and compete at the highest level.

Saban's replacement works in Athen's

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Georgia getting an NC is far more detrimental to us and our recruiting than Bama getting it's I-stopped-counting-how-many NC.

Plus, fvvk jawja.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
One of the best things about the Gators being ranked 9th in the latest poll was seeing Danny Kanell
crybaby his a$$ off on tv yesterday. It was killing him to see Fl. ranked that high.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Congratulations! Some of you may make it into the annual F V C K uga thread!

You disgust me...

F v c k uga!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Congratulations! Some of you may make it into the annual F V C K uga thread!

You disgust me...

F v c k uga!
Several closet dwags have revealed themselves.

No doubt they were all Mustank Train Members.

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If someone told me that we'd be in the top 10 this year after the train wreck that crashed into a dumpster fire of a program under Peanut Butter Jelly Time, I'd take you directly to the nearest neurologist for an MRI. Mullen did one hell of a coaching job this season.

Not only that but we were 3-3 in the SEC EAST and still finished in the top 10. Who could see that coming?

:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator