Law's illegitimate Child Has UF Unranked

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe because Steele sees that now we are fielding Mullen's recruits...?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Exactly, their recruiting rankings are comparable, but Mullens not half the three star whisperer butters was.
Looking at the thread title, I was expecting an article from a certain slantinel dbag we mostly ignore these days.

To be fair, we have a lot of unproven "potential." Maybe everything comes together, but there's plenty of reasons for disappointment this year. And we still have the same DC...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
September could be the end of the Cousin Eddie era. Im not saying he gets fired (he wont) but the triple faceplant to end the season plus the September blowout to Trailerbammer and a loss to Kintucky may be all it takes for that Vacationin Assclown to finish losing the team and for almost everyone to see the writing on the wall.

Lets face it, Butters Part 2 is one broken ankle from being 1-2 vs Kintucky as it is.

He's already acting like a guy who'd rather take his 20 million and run.

We will be lucky to be 4-3 after the LSU and Ugly embarrassments.

I wouldnt think it is possible to lose after that but I never thought we could lose to LSUs practice squad or get totally destroyed by Chokelahoma either. However, once a team quits on a coach all bets are off.

So after the "it is a given" losses to Ugly, Bammer and Ogre, Dildo always loses one or two games to teams that should have no chance. I will go with UK, Mizzu and Clowntown on that next list. Maybe USCe. Every team is immediately much better just by losing Chimp.

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Swamp Donkey so what is your offical win loss record prediction for our Florida Gators 2021 team? No beating around the bush as usual, what record do you see us having this football season?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gators lose six and I'll buy everyone a beer. Of course thats one beer and you all have to split it.
FWIW I dont expect 6 losses,but then again I didnt expect the wheels to fall off for Chump or Butters either. Honestly, I dont know how you can be incompetent enough to lose more than one or two games at UF.

The average coach in NCAA wins 85% of games against teams with less talent. You could randomly pick any coach in the USA and he would go 10-3 at UF statistically speaking given the state of UT and Clowntown.

Of course most coaches would recruit better.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
September could be the end of the Cousin Eddie era. Im not saying he gets fired (he wont) but the triple faceplant to end the season plus the September blowout to Trailerbammer and a loss to Kintucky may be all it takes for that Vacationin Assclown to finish losing the team and for almost everyone to see the writing on the wall.

That wake surfing video did have a "let's get this in now, I don't know if they'll have this at Middle Tennessee State" kind of feel to it.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The inevitable Dwag and Orge loses arent "unexpected"
Gators make it two in a row over the butt sniffers, And Orgeron calls a play with LSU fourth and goal from the 2 with three seconds left in the fourth and the Gators holding a 4 point lead. None one on LSUs team can understand his call, his guy runs the wrong way Gators Win!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gators make it two in a row over the butt sniffers, And Orgeron calls a play with LSU fourth and goal from the 2 with three seconds left in the fourth and the Gators holding a 4 point lead. None one on LSUs team can understand his call, his guy runs the wrong way Gators Win!!!
Jboss called innthe reinforcements.

76020462eaa4b9.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That wake surfing video did have a "let's get this in now, I don't know if they'll have this at Middle Tennessee State" kind of feel to it.
As far as directional schools go, Douchebag Dan is solid vs "Middle" "North" "West" and "East".

South is the chink in his armor though

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So cancel my tix for the 9/11 game in Tampa?
Oh shttt.... I forgot we played them this year.

Lets just pray the brainlock is related to him seeing "Alabama" in the name, not University of "South" Alabama.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This is a definite possibility. I'm not saying it's going to happen but it doesn't take a long trend for fanbases and boosters to lose confidence in todays CFB world. And while it's ok to drop games to other conference powerhouses that have a running start due to their coaches successful tenure and head start in recruiting the first and second years that HAS to expire by year 4 IMO.

I'm just not real certain how we stack up on the field until I get a look at our QB's and Oline in the first few games but as mentioned above the season could be an abortion at that point. If we drop 2 of the first 4 or 5 games does the team quit? I've seen that happen before and without a lot of proven veteran leaders and a splineless defense it could end up being a sub .500 season.

In the end I'm pretty sure the Ham & Egger HC we have will atleast keep us ahead of the rest of the derelicts in our division and probably end up with 7 or 8 wins. Hope I'm wrong but until we see the players execute against competition there is just no way to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.