Law's illegitimate Child Has UF Unranked

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As usual, I'm cautiously optimistic.

I think we will lose the one's we are expected to and one more unexpected.....

So, 8 or 9 win's.

But, I wouldn't be shocked to go 6 and 6..

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
7-5. Definite losses to Bammer, LSU, UGA, and Mizzou in the cold in late November. Then Dip**** Dan will screw the pooch at UK or SC, and we will ride the struggle bus to a win in Tampa in that nooner against USF.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
7-5. Definite losses to Bammer, LSU, UGA, and Mizzou in the cold in late November. Then Dip**** Dan will screw the pooch at UK or SC, and we will ride the struggle bus to a win in Tampa in that nooner against USF.

Yikes at some of you. And again with the cold? :lol:

The only thing I definitely agree with is the bumbling through a 12:00 kick against Usf. That has all the earmarks of an ugly win that is inexplicably still a contest into the 4th. Why again are we doing a home and home with a mid-major team? Stricklin can't be gone soon enough.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes at some of you. And again with the cold? :lol:

The only thing I definitely agree with is the bumbling through a 12:00 kick against Usf. That has all the earmarks of an ugly win that is inexplicably still a contest into the 4th. Why again are we doing a home and home with a mid-major team? Stricklin can't be gone soon enough.
Man.... USF is awful. I just dont see it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Man.... USF is awful. I just dont see it.

They may have a better roster than Usce from what I've read. Plus I'm assuming their HC is at least an actual coach. The gamecocks basically hired Brewster or Gonzalez.

As for the rest, beyond the three big games(all of which I think we can win), the team that I think could be a bigger challenge than we've grown used to is the noles. If your 10-31-22 prediction is correct, a loss at home to close out 2021 would probably get that ball rolling. If Norvell can keep Lt Dan healthy all season, and they're humming on offense, that game could be tricky. Plus the cold of course.

Personally, I think all of you are way too down on things. It's not even an endorsement of Mullen in any way, but we had one seriously bad loss last year. Now, it alone would be close to grounds for termination in my eyes considering what was on the line. But aside from that, we've been a competent, if not solid team since Mizzou 2018(minus Franks going full Franks in early '19). If we lose 3 games this regular season, it's over for DM. I don't see that being the case though.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
They may have a better roster than Usce from what I've read. Plus I'm assuming their HC is at least an actual coach. The gamecocks basically hired Brewster or Gonzalez.

As for the rest, beyond the three big games(all of which I think we can win), the team that I think could be a bigger challenge than we've grown used to is the noles. If your 10-31-22 prediction is correct, a loss at home to close out 2021 would probably get that ball rolling. If Norvell can keep Lt Dan healthy all season, and they're humming on offense, that game could be tricky. Plus the cold of course.

Personally, I think all of you are way too down on things. It's not even an endorsement of Mullen in any way, but we had one seriously bad loss last year. Now, it alone would be close to grounds for termination in my eyes considering what was on the line. But aside from that, we've been a competent, if not solid team since Mizzou 2018(minus Franks going full Franks in early '19). If we lose 3 games this regular season, it's over for DM. I don't see that being the case though.
You think we have a good chance against Bama and the filthy Dwags, but are in trouble vs the Clowns? And you think 9-3 is the worst case scenario and will get Nads fired, but you don't see 3 loses on this schedule? Someone has been hitting the happy sauce hard this weekend (well, me, but I'm thinking maybe you also).

I see 9-3 as absolute best case scenario and 6-6 worst. Most likely 8-4 or 7-5, either just scraping by, or even dropping one we should really win easily. We are going to lose against teams with more talent so that's your 3 loses right there. And Mullen is always good for a head-scratching lose somewhere along the line so that's 4. I haven't looked but expect Vegas odds has our win total around 7.5. to 8 max.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Just looked and Vegas has our over under at 9 games. I think the book makers might have kuru from snorting meth off nasty stripper snapper or something. I don't bet against the Gators but if I did I'd hit the under all day long.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, more 9-3 irrelevancy is exactly what I really expect.

Hed be 7-5 or 6-6 with Zook's schedule, but right now the SEC Easy and Clowntown being a stinking heap of month-old garbage, its is just hard to imagine losing to them even as terrible as Mullinz is,unless the team just totally quits on him.

And he will keep relentlessly vacationing for 8 mil a year. Why wouldnt he continue doing exactly the way he has been.

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Huh? 3 by my count. TAM, LSU & Oklahoma.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You think we have a good chance against Bama and the filthy Dwags, but are in trouble vs the Clowns? And you think 9-3 is the worst case scenario and will get Nads fired, but you don't see 3 loses on this schedule? Someone has been hitting the happy sauce hard this weekend (well, me, but I'm thinking maybe you also).

You’re piecing words of mine together. Let me rephrase. I don’t think we should lose 3 regular season games. In my view that’s blanking in all three big contests. I’d consider that grounds to begin looking elsewhere.

That said, I do think we can beat all three. I’m not saying we will, and I’ve already entertained the idea of going 0-3. But there isn’t a team on our schedule that we simply have no shot at this year, especially given that we get the toughest at home.

As for the noles, I never said we were in trouble. I listed them as an off the radar team that could be “a bigger challenge than we’ve grown used to”.

Between that confusion and your repeated lose/loses mistakes, it’s pretty obvious that when you say you’ve been “hitting the sauce”, you really mean shot-gunning Steel Reserve tall boys in between pcp hits.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Huh? 3 by my count. TAM, LSU & Oklahoma.

A&M was a vintage UF vs the West close, mind numbing loss. I think we’ve gone undefeated against the West three times since the divisions split(‘95, ‘96, ‘09?). Should’ve won, but it happens nearly every year here.

As for Oklahoma, I’ve said before I don’t care about bowls especially now. When 3/4 of your team is out, it’s not any sort of gauge of that season, or what’s coming, IMO. I can hate the approach by Mullen at the same time. But the loss, to me, means nothing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Let him take it slow.

He just doubled down on Butters and Douchebag. It's been a rough ride for Sofla.

Do you still have that “Best UF Staff Ever” poster of Muschamp, Weis and Durkin, signed by Doering and Matthews?

I know it meant a lot to you. Plus it may be worth something if Shane doesn’t make it out of the can.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As for Oklahoma, I’ve said before I don’t care about bowls especially now. When 3/4 of your team is out,
Is that new Cousin Eddie Trampstamp still itchy? I always wondered how long thozs hurt.

First, 3/4 of the team was not out. not even 3/4 of the starters were out. and almost no one declined to play until after the head coach declined to play that week.

Why should the players play in a game that the head coach wasn't even going to prepare for?

The players didn't quit, Douchebag Dan quit.

I've yet to see a coach be able to regain the team after that he lost them.

Of course going 1-4 or 1-5 vs teams with a pulse isnt much of a "standard " anyway. Maybe he can gives us normal Douchebag Dan performance despute the team not caring anymore than he does. Apparently that isnwhat we call COMPETENCE these days.

You should have sat the last two hires out.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I coudn't care less about the cotton bowl to be honest. These bowl games are now meaningless and when the players dont care I dont care. What annoys me though is the big deal that Mullen made about the peach bowl a year prior and then blow off the cotton bowl like it is nothing. And it was the cherry on top of the sh!t sundae float on how we finished that season. First losing to lsu because he gets too cute by not playing all his players along with that crap defense that got worse all season, then an incredible performance by our offense against bama only to get F'd by Grantham again and then that no effort all out F'it effort for the cotton bowl. The ONLY thing that could possibly kept me in his corner after that season was a defensive house cleaning. But he doubled down with grantham and blamed the players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator